EagleJoe8

Week 6 Open Discussion.

This looks bad for Dallas. D is a mess and way overrated. Missing to many on OL. If we loose this I would fire Garrett before they leave NY. He can find his own ride back. 
If we loose 3 in roll that is coaching to me. 

5 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Wow, Texans beat the Chiefs....

I didn't look at the stats or watch last week but one of the pregame broadcasts was saying how Watson was playing like an MVP

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I didn't look at the stats or watch last week but one of the pregame broadcasts was saying how Watson was playing like an MVP

I guess other teams are starting to figure him out.  as some predicted would happen this season..

Another Dallas penalty. Look at Garrett and he is like oh well that happens. I would love to see a little emotions from Garrett but nothing. 

The eagles aren’t going far but I would consider this season a success if they won this shiddy division because then a WC spot would be best case scenario for boys. 

4 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Hope Doug was watching that. That's called a "field goal" and yes it gets you points.

I’m assuming from that comment he may have left points on field specifically his favorite 4th down attempts. 

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

The eagles aren’t going far but I would consider this season a success if they won this shiddy division because then a WC spot would be best case scenario for boys. 

I would hope that if we did win the div. we would have jackson back and the offense would be better. I would hope...

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

I would hope that if we did win the div. we would have jackson back and the offense would be better. I would hope...

Problem is the defense can't stop anyone.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Problem is the defense can't stop anyone.

first couple games when we did have jackson we could score.. esp in the first half. maybe we could win on off and the def could just do what they can? dunno.. just a thought.Do we have injuries that could also benefit us later on?

1 minute ago, Cthulhu said:

first couple games when we did have jackson we could score.. esp in the first half. maybe we could win on off and the def could just do what they can? dunno.. just a thought.Do we have injuries that could also benefit us later on?

Other than DJ, I'm not sure what returning players will help much.