EagleJoe8

Week 6 Open Discussion.

5 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I would hope that if we did win the div. we would have jackson back and the offense would be better. I would hope...

The "bend but don’t break” defense isn’t gonna take us far; thr eagles offense is going to have to be blazing to overcome. 

26 minutes ago, gch said:

Another Dallas penalty. Look at Garrett and he is like oh well that happens. I would love to see a little emotions from Garrett but nothing. 

Maybe he wants to be professional. Look at what happened last week when he had emotion: 15 yard penalty.

32 minutes ago, gch said:

This looks bad for Dallas. D is a mess and way overrated. Missing to many on OL. If we loose this I would fire Garrett before they leave NY. He can find his own ride back. 
If we loose 3 in roll that is coaching to me. 

You want to blame Garrett for Dak being bad? Romo did fine with Garrett. Garrett + rookie QB > new head coach and vastly overpaid Dak. Dak has a new OC and still isn't that good. Dak needs Elliot to be successful. If Cowboys had Wentz, you probably wouldn't be complaining about Garrett.

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Other than DJ, I'm not sure what returning players will help much.

I really had high hopes for Clement.. :sad:

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

The "bend but don’t break” defense isn’t gonna take us far; thr eagles offense is going to have to be blazing to overcome. 

Yeah, but i can dream. lol

5 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I really had high hopes for Clement.. :sad:

I did too. I had really hoped he'd have built off of his rookie year and Super Bowl performance.

10 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Maybe he wants to be professional. Look at what happened last week when he had emotion: 15 yard penalty.

You want to blame Garrett for Dak being bad? Romo did fine with Garrett. Garrett + rookie QB > new head coach and vastly overpaid Dak. Dak has a new OC and still isn't that good. Dak needs Elliot to be successful. If Cowboys had Wentz, you probably wouldn't be complaining about Garrett.

Ok sure game show. 

13 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

Cowboys will lose this game. 

for once I agree with a typical new york DOPE

d35eeb10976297.560eed1171c5c.jpg

12 minutes ago, gameshowfan91 said:

BTW Dak is the lowest paid QB in the league by a long shot. Oh and Wentz is the 4th highest paid player in the league. You guys most be 5-0. 
oh wait your as bad as we are. 

1 minute ago, greenskeeper said:

for once I agree with a typical new york DOPE

d35eeb10976297.560eed1171c5c.jpg

Was that necessary? We’re on the same side for these 3 hours. :lol:

Jets game kind of reminds me of the Dolphins game earlier this year. Except, the Dolphins couldn't get the TDs.

Hopefully, the Cowboys dont adjust for the 2nd half today.