EagleJoe8

Week 6 Open Discussion.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Jets better not blow this game

that fg probably gave them momentum heading into the half and they get the ball first to start the 2nd half

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

Jets better not blow this game

Pokes OLine is in abslute shambles.  they weren't playing well with their tackles, now with both of them out they are getting straight up mauled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dawkins4prez said:

Pokes OLine is in abslute shambles.  they weren't playing well with their tackles, now with both of them out they are getting straight up mauled.

And now cooper ruled out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

that fg probably gave them momentum heading into the half and they get the ball first to start the 2nd half

I can't see a fg being a momentum shift especially still down 15. I'm just worried about the Jets coming back to reality after playing above their heads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Wow, Goff is 7/9 for 27 yards and it's in the 3rd quarter.

I've been saying he sucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Cooper ruled out.

I've only been half paying attention, what happened to him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I've only been half paying attention, what happened to him?

Quad injury.

Dallas getting momentum. Don't like this. Dak needs to throw a pick soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now