AlpineEagle

Week 7: Chiefs @ Broncos

Just now, pisceschica said:

Did the Broncos ever have a franchise QB after Elway retired? I don’t pay attention to that team the longest tenured qbs I can think of are Plummer and Cutler. 

way past his prime peyton is the best they've had since elway.  it's been pretty bad.

10 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Did the Broncos ever have a franchise QB after Elway retired? I don’t pay attention to that team the longest tenured qbs I can think of are Plummer and Cutler. 

Only if you count Peyton in his final years.

6 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Only if you count Peyton in his final years.

I definitely don’t. He had a great year in ‘13 before getting blown out in sb. Then in ‘15 he was injured late in the season and had a poor showing in SB 50. 

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

I definitely don’t. He had a great year in ‘13 before getting blown out in sb. Then in ‘15 he was injured late in the season and had a poor showing in SB 50. 

Ok, then the answer is no, they haven't had a franchise QB since Elway lol.

Which is funny and ironic in a way considering some of that time, the same franchise QB has been a failure at finding another franchise QB. 

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Ok, then the answer is no, they haven't had a franchise QB since Elway lol.

Which is funny and ironic in a way considering some of that time, the same franchise QB has been a failure at finding another franchise QB. 

They may need to look at a new GM, bc how many qbs has this man drafted? And I believe they drafted one this year, Lock, and he was placed on IR. 

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

They may need to look at a new GM, bc how many qbs has this man drafted? And I believe they drafted one this year, Lock, and he was placed on IR. 

Didn't know Lock was IRed. I do agree that Denver needs a new GM. I don't know what's happening with their ownership with Pat Bowlen's passing, but who ever takes over shouldn't have the infatuation with Elway that Bowlen did.