AlpineEagle

Week 9: 49ers @ Cardinals (Halloween)

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The league needs to stop putting lousy teams on national games. If you don't have at least an 8-8 record the previous year, then you don't get automatically scheduled for SNF, MNF or TNF. If, at the midway point of the season, previous years 8-8> teams are lousy and previous 7-9< teams are good, then allow some flexing.

Scheduling horrible teams to national games like this, just makes people lose interest.

I'm ok with them putting crappy teams on Thursday night. Maybe if they lose a lot of viewers they will stop. 

Eagles couldn't have used Emmanuel Sanders by Howie's moves. Desean better come back and not miss any more games.

14 minutes ago, kmass88 said:

Eagles couldn't have used Emmanuel Sanders by Howie's moves. Desean better come back and not miss any more games.

Fat chance of that.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:32 PM, EagleJoe8 said:

Lol, I think most people just see a name they recognize, and feel they must have him. 

He was a pretty good DB his first couple of seasons. That's when many fans wished the Eagles had drafted him. 

Just now, back2nj said:

He was a pretty good DB his first couple of seasons. That's when many fans wished the Eagles had drafted him. 

Sure, there's a number of players worth trading for if we could turn back time.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Sure, there's a number of players worth trading for if we could turn back time.

I agree. I wasn't trying to be sarcastic ..just pointing out what he once was percieved to being when he entered the league.