Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 9 Open Discussion.

The Bears are going to get their first crack at revenge since the Double Doink game. The Bears kicking game isn't much better now, nor is Trubisky. Here's to hoping the bad Trubisky shows up for at least 1 more week.

The Cheifs are going to play their second game without Mahomes when Matt Moore gets the start again against the Vikings who have won 4 straight. I don't often pull for Reid's teams, but we could sure use a Vikings loss here.

Dwayne Haskins will get his first career start when the Redskins travel to Buffalo to take on the Bills. Haskins hasn't looked that good in the little relief duty he's had thus far.

The Browns haven't yet shown they're ready to be called anything other than the "same ole Browns", but will get a chance to silence critics for at least a week when they take on the struggling Broncos.

The Patriots will put their unbeaten record on the line when they travel to Baltimore to take on a tough Ravens team who often times gives the Pats fits, win or lose. Can the 49ers really remain the last unbeaten team?

Talk about the games you'll be watching.

Really hard week to call this. I see a lot of games that on paper look close and could be tricky to call...

I'll definitely be watching Texans Jags though as I'll be there. 

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Watson's eye looks nasty. They say he has perfect vision though.

Did someone fart on his pillow or something?

1 minute ago, Dawkins 20 said:

Did someone fart on his pillow or something?

He got kicked in the eye on one of his TD passes last week.

Only good thing about the London games, is they have some nice looking women singing England's national anthem.

Amazed they didn't call that play dead

They did it to him last week I think when he was scrambling