Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 9: Cowboys @ Giants

Just now, mike030270 said:

How did they let that happen<_<

Cause the Giants D is the worst in the league

I was just thinking that 12-3 is not nearly enough - not because I think the Cowboys are great so much as because I just don't believe in the New York Football Giants.  In fact, I was literally walking over to my laptop to post exactly that.  Then the Giants proved me right before I even had a chance to post.   <_<

TRAAAAASSSSSHHHHH GIANTS

Cowboys been Making a living beating bad teams.  So glad their easy schedule is OVER

Giants are such a disgrace of a football team.  The cowboys would be losing to about 30 teams right now.

Giants can’t stop the run. They’ve been absolutely gashed tonight. And can’t rush the passer without bringing extra rushers. They need to hit home with one of these blitzes otherwise the Cowboys are going to just take over the game 

This game sucks. Dallas looks like theyre not really interested, and the Giants just look incompetent.

24 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

I feel bad for Giant fans. This is a hard team to root for. I can’t even handle it for a night...

Exactly.  They are soooooo bad.  Its infuriating watching them.  Cowboys have talent but let's be real, the cowboys would be losing if they played about 25 other teams.