Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 9: Cowboys @ Giants

Based off what’s been called this year, it won’t be called PI. Which means it’ll be called...phew.

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

That should be PI.

I agree and I thought it would be an easy one to overturn. I understand they’re not going to call a Receiver/Defender hand fighting or fighting for position but the defender went right through the receiver, way early. 

Just now, Road to Victory said:

I agree and I thought it would be an easy one to overturn. I understand they’re not going to call a Receiver/Defender hand fighting or fighting for position but the defender went right through the receiver, way early. 

I think the replay rule is going to be gone by next year. It's way too subjective and now it seems they don't want to overturn anything.

This game feels a lot like yesterday's Eagles-Bears game. Giants have no business being in this game, but the Cowboys are letting them hang close. Always dangerous to do that.

Ballgame. Great protection. Cooper running wide open. They’re winning the East and making a deep push into the playoffs. Hope the Saints or Pack can knock them off 

Just now, GoBirds2015 said:

Ballgame. Great protection. Cooper running wide open. They’re winning the East and making a deep push into the playoffs. Hope the Saints or Pack can knock them off 

Because they pulled away from a bad Giants team late?  You're a moron.

Perhaps they win the division, perhaps they don't.  Regardless they are 1 and done in the playoffs.  What can Dak do without Cooper being WIDE open?

Giants keep kicking short FGs  while cowboys score long TDs.

I do not know what they see in Daniel Jones.  He is not a NFL starting QB, at least not now.

The NFL sucks with PI. That PI to keep this DAL drive going was BS. Shurmer thinking he shoulda had a PI on the previous drive is BS. The NFL has a disease among many 

of thinking receivers have a right to run routes without being defended. 

7 minutes ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Do you see how wide open these guys are?  Please actually watch the game before thinking Dak is elite lol.

They were wide open because its the Giants. This is not a weekly thing. They weren't this wide open against the Eagles.