Sign in to follow this  
Don Corleone

Sources: Antonio Brown not expected to play again this season

On 2/15/2020 at 8:30 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

So he went through this whole deal the last few weeks apologizing to everyone about the trouble he caused. Now he is saying it wasn't that bad and was just doing what was best for him. This dude needs to get a clue

The dude needs help. There's something not quite right with him. Perhaps he's bipolar or something?

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

The dude needs help. There's something not quite right with him. Perhaps he's bipolar or something?

I don't think it's bipolar, I've been around that my whole life and have actually lived with it my whole life. Doing what he has been doing would be a sign of the manic side of the disorder but, he has not crashed and went to the depression side of the disorder. He could just be a straight up arsehole or sociopath. 

6 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

… he has not crashed and went to the depression side of the disorder.

At least not in a public way that we could see it.

35 minutes ago, alphaTATEr said:

lets say he get re-instated.

He's not suspended (unless something happened and I missed/forgot it), any NFL team could sign him today and he'd be on their roster like any other player. Of course there's a strong possibility that he'd be placed on the Commissioner's exempt list soon thereafter, but he doesn't need to be re-instated as of right now. Unless by 're-instated', you just mean 're-signed' by a team.

53 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He's not suspended (unless something happened and I missed/forgot it), any NFL team could sign him today and he'd be on their roster like any other player. Of course there's a strong possibility that he'd be placed on the Commissioner's exempt list soon thereafter, but he doesn't need to be re-instated as of right now. Unless by 're-instated', you just mean 're-signed' by a team.

Correct he needs to be on a team with a contract for them to actually give any punishment

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

At least not in a public way that we could see it.

Well the depression side of it can have a lot worse behavior. I think we would of saw something from that. 

1 hour ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

yeah im assuming he would be suspended as soon as he'd sign with a team.

but even if the league didn't suspend him then, does he last 1/2 a season ?

40 minutes ago, alphaTATEr said:

yeah im assuming he would be suspended as soon as he'd sign with a team.

but even if the league didn't suspend him then, does he last 1/2 a season ?

Let's say that he doesn't have any medical/mental issues and just acts like an *** simply because he's an idiot.

With that in mind, let's also say that he gets another chance with another team (which isn't guaranteed). How long would that last? Well, if he's 'learned his lesson', then it could be a situation where it lasts for however long his contract is and he can finish out his career 'normally'.

But he hasn't displayed any ability to 'learn' a 'lesson'. So that's all just hypothetical. As things stand right now, I don't know that any team will ever really want to give him another chance.

31 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Let's say that he doesn't have any medical/mental issues and just acts like an *** simply because he's an idiot.

With that in mind, let's also say that he gets another chance with another team (which isn't guaranteed). How long would that last? Well, if he's 'learned his lesson', then it could be a situation where it lasts for however long his contract is and he can finish out his career 'normally'.

But he hasn't displayed any ability to 'learn' a 'lesson'. So that's all just hypothetical. As things stand right now, I don't know that any team will ever really want to give him another chance.

Also we can start to add in the fact that he will be 32. What he has to offer on the field will soon no longer out weigh his other BS. 

7 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Also we can start to add in the fact that he will be 32. What he has to offer on the field will soon no longer out weigh his other BS. 

I think actually that's something that's being somewhat underrated and overlooked. He's not a young player anymore with his best years ahead of him. 

7 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I think actually that's something that's being somewhat underrated and overlooked. He's not a young player anymore with his best years ahead of him. 

Yeah I don't see anyone ever bring up his age. I mean some receivers can play for awhile but, there will definitely be some decline

3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah I don't see anyone ever bring up his age. I mean some receivers can play for awhile but, there will definitely be some decline

I guess there's so much going on with him, and he acts somewhat immature that I think people forget. 

Some team should sign him for $1 and then see what the NFL does.