AlpineEagle

Week 10: Vikings @ Cowboys

2 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Eagle fans crack me me up...if you are trying to make fun of Dak after a 400 yard 3td game where he carried the offense you are either trolling (I hope) or a stone cold moron 

Yeah cause cooper didnt do his thing.  Smh.  Dak is average. 

3 hours ago, Stephen1 said:

Eagle fans crack me me up...if you are trying to make fun of Dak after a 400 yard 3td game where he carried the offense you are either trolling (I hope) or a stone cold moron 

And the last drive did he get his team a TD? Who won I missed the end.

2 hours ago, kmass88 said:

Howie didn't want to give up a 1st rounder for him. He single handedly turned that team around. Dak looked terrible until they brought him in. 

Howie thought he was worth a 2nd rounder. Dallas swooped in with the 1st rounder.

So what if Howie offered a 1st rounder?   Would that have been enough?   Oakland would have taken our 1st rounder over Dallas?  Both teams were 3-4, we were defending champs and our QB was just coming back from injury.  Dallas was desperate... they needed to make that particular move.  We'll see how that works for them.  If they sign him long term or not.  

7 hours ago, GoBirds2015 said:

All those that say Dak sucks or Wentz is way better than him. He’s just lighting up a good defense right now. Clutch, clutch throws all over the place to move the sticks. He’s about to lead a signature 95 yard game winning drive. One that we can only dream Wentz pulls off one day. For those that say, we’ll it’s the receivers and running game and offensive line. Put the Cowboys backup in there and are they gonna get the same results?

Sorry. As much as it hurts to say, he’s going to dominate this division for years to come  

weak

10 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Nah. Long way to go. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??

Wrong country...it was Japan that bombed Pearl Harbor.

With Elliot being sh/ut* down; I highly doubt Dak would’ve had the performance he had if he had the eagles receiving corps. 

*for some reason it was corrected to crap 😕

No doubt Dak is locked in, especially with Cooper.  But man Zeke looks bad, real bad, and the Pokes don't seem to have a single player on the D-Line with any interest in playing the run.

46 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

No doubt Dak is locked in, especially with Cooper.  But man Zeke looks bad, real bad, and the Pokes don't seem to have a single player on the D-Line with any interest in playing the run.

I saw something their longest run was 6 yards?

Just now, GroundAttack said:

I saw something their longest run was 6 yards?

A lot of it was on Zeke.  He was kinda just plowing ahead like a fullback.

The Vikings found something embarrasingly wrong with Pokes run defense on the right end.  That's Quinn/Bennett who are probably going to get some heat.

I can't get over how good Cooper is with Prescott. Seriously the guy took Prescott from average, to a damn good QB in the same fashion TO made McNabb better.

I hope Roseman was watching last night's game he is definitely what the Eagles offense needs..

Dallas's is on the prefaces of being a really good team.

1 hour ago, back2nj said:

I know that. It’s a line from Animal House that’s used for comical reasons. 

45 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

The Vikings found something embarrasingly wrong with Pokes run defense on the right end.  That's Quinn/Bennett who are probably going to get some heat.

They have been exploited like this multiple times this year.  The defense is highly overrated.  They can't put 8 or 9 in the box to stop the run because we can't cover on the back end.  Same old Marinelli / Richard crap.  The NFC Least will be 1 and done this year no matter who comes out of it.

15 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

They have been exploited like this multiple times this year.  The defense is highly overrated.  They can't put 8 or 9 in the box to stop the run because we can't cover on the back end.  Same old Marinelli / Richard crap.  The NFC Least will be 1 and done this year no matter who comes out of it.

If the Eagles make the playoffs that mean they've caught fire down the stretch. They'll win a playoff game if they get in

7 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

If the Eagles make the playoffs that mean they've caught fire down the stretch. They'll win a playoff game if they get in

Fair comment that. Yeah we need to get hot to make the play offs which could give us real momentum. 

2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

With Elliot being sh/ut* down; I highly doubt Dak would’ve had the performance he had if he had the eagles receiving corps. 

*for some reason it was corrected to crap 😕

This is what's funny about the Dak criticism.....so a year ago....Cooper was one of the worst receivers in the league and Cowboys were laughed at for trading a 1st rounder for him. Michael Gallup was a 3rd round receiver and were knocked or not taking Calvin Ridley with the 1st pick in the draft. Randall Cobb had a poor season and was signed for only 5 million because one had any faith in him. Yet, now all of a sudden his receivers are great lol. None of them were considered great a year ago. 

47 minutes ago, Hefty Smurf said:

Too early to tell. If any of these teams catch fire you just don't know. Its all about getting into the playoffs at this point. Trying to win a Super Bowl in November is loser talk. 

1 hour ago, dawkins4prez said:

The Vikings found something embarrasingly wrong with Pokes run defense on the right end.  That's Quinn/Bennett who are probably going to get some heat.

It was but he offensive line also looked like crap. 

A possible key to solving the Dallas defense and LB's was Minn. stayed with the run. Minn. had 2 backs who ran hard, catch and used great vision to get yards after contact. Minn. also used misdirection and the backs who had the speed to get outside of the Dline.

19 minutes ago, letsgetit said:

This is what's funny about the Dak criticism.....so a year ago....Cooper was one of the worst receivers in the league and Cowboys were laughed at for trading a 1st rounder for him. Michael Gallup was a 3rd round receiver and were knocked or not taking Calvin Ridley with the 1st pick in the draft. Randall Cobb had a poor season and was signed for only 5 million because one had any faith in him. Yet, now all of a sudden his receivers are great lol. None of them were considered great a year ago. 

Too early to tell. If any of these teams catch fire you just don't know. Its all about getting into the playoffs at this point. Trying to win a Super Bowl in November is loser talk. 

Cowboys weapons were getting quite a bit of love before season.  Cooper has been amazing, all pro level season.

49 minutes ago, letsgetit said:

🗣Dak wouldn’t put up those numbers yesterday with the eagles receiving core

3 hours ago, back2nj said:

Whoooooooooooooooooooooosh!

1 hour ago, heavywchamp said:

You are high.