AlpineEagle

Week 11: Steelers @ Browns

Rudolph is getting no help on O. His line is a sieve, and the receivers have stone hands.

What a cheap shot. I swear there is nothing to like about Cleveland. And it starts with I have more commercials then touchdown passes QB.

Cleveland is playing dirty.  3 out 4 head shots. That one got the guy booted.  

F Cleveland for as long as Baker and Garrett are there. Dirty scumbag team. Losers.

Wow, this has gotten out of control. I don't think I have ever seen a player rip off another player's helmet and then hit them with it. 

There are going to be multiple suspensions coming out of this game and they will all be deserved. 

Miles Garrett should be arrested for that.  Not joking.  Should be taken from the field in handcuffs. 

People going crazy talking about Rudolph pulling at Myles helmet first, looked like what kicked this entire thing off is, Rudolph took exception to the way Garrett took him down long after the ball was gone.

Garrett and Pouncey should be suspended for the remainder of the season.

7 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Rudolph started it but my god...Garret has to be done for the year. That was terrible. Could have killed him.

1 minute ago, Captain F said:

Miles Garrett should be arrested for that.  Not joking.  Should be taken from the field in handcuffs. 

Assault with a deadly weapon? 

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

No lie. Attempted murder right there.

1 minute ago, russrock1 said:

Rudolph started it but my god...Garret has to be done for the year. That was terrible. Could have killed him.

Disagree.  Garrett started it with that Bush league tackle well after the ball was gone

Just now, Don Corleone said:

Assault with a deadly weapon? 

Aggravated assualt 

1 minute ago, russrock1 said:

That was right up there with Albert Haynesworth stomping on Andre Gurode's face.

That has to be a multiple game suspension for Garrett. Along with a massive fine.

Not sure that Pouncey deserves a suspension for his kicking.

The ref should have flagged the Browns for roughing the passer in the first place. That's what started the whole damn thing. It was way late and completely unnecessary.