AlpineEagle

Week 11: Steelers @ Browns

Burfict got tossed out for the season and he was just playing dirty...Garrett crossed a line you cannot cross.

Agreed with above....charges should be pressed. Rudolph needs to go to the hospital asap. He could have a brain bleed. Dead srs.

That's the kind of thing that will get a guy banned for life.  I don't even know where the league starts with the suspension.  The rest ofthis year and all of next?  20 games?  

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Disagree.  Garrett started it with that Bush league tackle well after the ball was gone

Aggravated assualt 

Yup. That's what it looked like to me. Rudolph took exception to what Garrett did, then all hell broke loose.

I think you could make an argument for either or, he did rip his helmet off of his head then proceeded to use it as a weapon. Regardless he should be charged for that.

Just now, Captain F said:

That's the kind of thing that will get a guy banned for life.  I don't even know where the league starts with the suspension.  The rest ofthis year and all of next?  20 games?  

Yep. Good luck to Jon Runyan figuring this out.

1 minute ago, russrock1 said:

Burfict got tossed out for the season and he was just playing dirty...Garrett crossed a line you cannot cross.

Agreed with above....charges should be pressed. Rudolph needs to go to the hospital asap. He could have a brain bleed. Dead srs.

Agreed on all counts. 

Just now, Don Corleone said:

I just don't see how it can be any less then the rest of this season and all of next season.  That's what... 21 games? That's just for starters. The fine is going to be massive.  I don't think they will ban him for life,  but they are going to drop the hammer.  

Not to mention, what do the browns do with him?? 

When Rudolph got shoved down after getting hit on head, it looked like he called the Browns a Bee**otch.

1 minute ago, Captain F said:

I just don't see how it can be any less then the rest of this season and all of next season.  That's what... 21 games? That's just for starters. The fine is going to be massive.  I don't think they will ban him for life,  but they are going to drop the hammer.  

For what he just did, I'm good with 16+ games

Just now, Captain F said:

If the NFL is serious about protecting players....then you cannot allow a player to remain on the field that could pull what Garrett pulled. Yes...not a lifetime ban but for sure the remainder of the season and next potentially. A precedent has to be set with something like this.

2 minutes ago, Captain F said:

Get their money back.......

Oh he is done.  Police don't just walk into a locker room to say hello or ask what happened.  He's going to be arrested. 

Just now, RepPhilly said:

All I know is Pouncey can play for my team anyday.  Love what he did for his QB.

I hated Pouncy.... until tonight.  

Reminds me of Marty mcsorely slashing Donald brashear in the head. I believe that ended martys career and he was arrested and convicted of assault

1 minute ago, Don Corleone said:

While not by much, McSorley was as bad as it gets due to the sneaking up and blindsiding.

But c'mon NFL, if this was to Brady I could only imagine how swift the punishment would rain down.

Has he been arrested yet and if not WHY?!