SBorBust

Myles Garrett Assault Needs Its Own Thread

I say he gets suspended for eight games (remainder of this season and the first two of next) PLUS any postseason games the Browns might play this year (Browns have an easy enough schedule even without Garrett they could finish 9-7 and sneak in as a wild card). 

36 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

changes things...

No.  He kicked at him WHILE BEING PICKED UP BY HIS FACEMASK.  

Just now, mike030270 said:

Your opinion...

Opinion?  Are we watching the same video?  At the moment he kicks at him,  where is Garrets hand? On Rudolph's facemask, pulling him up off the ground.  Not before.  During.  

1 minute ago, Captain F said:

Opinion?  Are we watching the same video?  At the moment he kicks at him,  where is Garrets hand? On Rudolph's facemask, pulling him up off the ground.  Not before.  During.  

Both attempted to rip each there helmets off. Garret succeeded. 
Rudolph did kick Garrett while he was down

1 hour ago, mike030270 said:

changes things...

All started by Garret on the late throw down by Rudolph after the ball was long gone.

Havent seen a good NFL fight like this in a lkong time...lol.....  but to be fair Rudolph tried ripping Garretts helmet off first but failed, so he sort of instigated what happened to him although Garrett definitely stepped over the line using it as a weapon

changes things...

Thats what im saying too...  dude instigated the whole helmet ripping off by Garrett... problem is Garrett went full Gangsta with Rudolphs helmet

13 minutes ago, dutchman063 said:

Thats what im saying too...  dude instigated the whole helmet ripping off by Garrett... problem is Garrett went full Gangsta with Rudolphs helmet

Garrett instigated the entire thing with his late hit on Rudolph.

5 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

Well, its a start. I have a feeling after the season officially ends, Garrett will be put on the commissioners exempt list. I doubt he plays next year. Definitely wont play Week 1. If he does come back next year, Im thinking somewhere around week 8.  

24 minutes ago, DaBirdwatcher said:

And with this tweet Josina Anderson lost what sliver of credibility she ever had (I don’t believe she had any before)

98564649-175F-464C-B7D4-4719BDB046FD.png

I've quickly come to not being able to stand her. She's clearly always desperate for attention and one of the first to race-bait on any issue. Really, screw all these "reporters by Tweet" with their "hot takes." Try being a real journalist instead of gossip-queen attention-whor*s.

Both attempted to rip each there helmets off. Garret succeeded. 
Rudolph did kick Garrett while he was down

59 minutes ago, nveagle5 said:

All started by Garret on the late throw down by Rudolph after the ball was long gone.

Exactly. None of this would have happened if Garrett didn't slam the guy to the ground with 8 seconds left on the clock up by 2 TDs. 

Listen, I get it. The Brown were trying to make a statement last night that the Steelers weren't going to push them around anymore. That's accomplished by hitting hard and winning the game. Not by targeting the head and trying to decapitate the QB with a helmet. 

Side note, OBJ found time to mock Tomlin on Landry's TD, but had another meaningless game. 4-60 with 42 of those yards coming on one play. Can't believe there was a time where I defended this guy. Swept up in fandom. 

Good for Goddell i guess for laying down the hammer so swiftly,  ......Garrett should have waited til after the game and beat his wife in the elevator instead, i mean it only initially cost Ray Rice, what? 2 games?

2 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

OBJ found time to mock Tomlin on Landry's TD, but had another meaningless game.

And people around the EMB want the Eagles to trade for him :facepalm:

13 minutes ago, Don Corleone said:

And people around the EMB want the Eagles to trade for him :facepalm:

One of these days they will get their wish and we will sign one of these but jobs and they will be the first ones crying about it when they act up