SBorBust

Myles Garrett Assault Needs Its Own Thread

On 11/15/2019 at 5:33 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The closest incident that I can think of, off the top of my head (no pun intended... well, maybe a little...), would be Albert Haynesworth stomping on the unprotected head of the Cowboys center, Andre Gurode.

Maybe there's another incident that would be a closer comparison, that that's the first one I can think of.

I watched Antonio Smith helmet "swing" and it was miles differently.  It is like comparing a forceful/deadly punch to a pushaway.  Myles Garrett is gone for the season, at least.

If he does again, he should be banned for life.  

Funny how this just now surfaced, aside from Josina doing what she does, none of the players near where this took place ever mentioned anything like this.

Right on cue with the josina Anderson defense team excuse. He should get more games just because of him lying trying to justify his stupid actions. 

6 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

Right on cue with the josina Anderson defense team excuse. He should get more games just because of him lying trying to justify his stupid actions. 

I hope DeCastro and the other Steeler player in the middle of that come out and make a statement.

3 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I hope DeCastro and the other Steeler player in the middle of that come out and make a statement.

Garrett’s own teammate has already came out saying that’s the First he’s heard of it. 

Rudolph should now file criminal charges against him for assault with a deadly weapon.

If Garrett wants to play 'dirty' (assuming the accusation is indeed false), then let the chips fly and fall where they may. File charges.

10 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

Garrett’s own teammate has already came out saying that’s the First he’s heard of it. 

It amazes me when guys who claim to be men just can't MAN UP and admit when they were wrong. Garrett's best ploy was to walk in that hearing and admit that I lost my cool, I did something reckless and dangerous and I accept all consequences. 

The appeal officials would likely let you off with a lessor suspension given your outright honesty and candor. But now you raise their eyebrows again by claiming something that you will never know is true because of hearsay. 

not at all surprised to see the race card being played here. . 

So let's see......indefinite suspension upheld & likely earned himself a defamation suit along with possible pending criminal charges. Brilliant.