Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 11 Open Discussion.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Howie needs to get his crap together this offseason.

Didn’t Wentz inherit the same Super Bowl team and coaches that Nick Foles won his ring with?

Just now, letsgetit said:

Didn’t Wentz inherit the same Super Bowl team and coaches that Nick Foles won his ring with?

not really....

2 minutes ago, letsgetit said:

Uh, no.

Broncos coach needs to yell at their defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is f'ing unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

not really....

I would also argue he doesn’t have Defillipo and especially Reich like he/Foles did in ‘17

11 minutes ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Dak is overrated.  The receivers and threat of the running game and great OL makes it extremely easy.  

A lot of talent on that offense though.  I think they have poor coaching. That team should be winning often.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

I would also argue he doesn’t have Defillipo and especially Reich like he/Foles did in ‘17

I still believe Reich was key. He had a certain rapaport with not only Wentz but the Playmaking and stategy..

8 minutes ago, letsgetit said:

You obviously haven’t been paying attention. Zeke has not been dangerous this year he’s 20th in the league at facing a stacked box so that’s not the excuse.

It's the threat of the run. That alone is enough.  And the receivers have been open everywhere.