Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 11 Open Discussion.

9 minutes ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

It's the threat of the run. That alone is enough.  And the receivers have been open everywhere.

Well they had the threat of the run last year and no one was getting open last year.

Come on Lions. 2 pt conversion miss earlier really sucks, gonna be hard to get it this time.

I feel like Cowboys have gotten away with DPI so many times today.

9 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

That's got to be a typo, right? lol

I turned off the game though

I wasn't watching, but I'm sure it was. The next play took it to 4th and 44 lol

I wish the nfl would get rid of PI challenges. The blantant ones don’t get called in real time or in review what’s the point :thumbsdown:

I hate hearing ”yeah he interfered but it was not enough to make a difference..” ok :wacko:

Cowboys got really lucky having Stafford out here, playing the way they did today they get beaten handily with Stafford in there instead of this noodle arm.

Just now, pisceschica said:

I wish the nfl would get rid of PI challenges. The blantant ones don’t get called in real time or in review what’s the point :thumbsdown:

I hate hearing ”yeah he interfered but it was not enough to make a difference..” ok :wacko:

100% on Sean Payton.

He single-handily ruined the game until the NFL realizes how Fing stupid PI challenges are.

5 minutes ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

Cowboys got really lucky having Stafford out here, playing the way they did today they get beaten handily with Stafford in there instead of this noodle arm.

Yep our D is so bad. 

5 minutes ago, OrlandoEagles23 said:

True but Stratford’s ability to throw a pick out there could’ve helped but yeah Driskel looks to be a decent backup but he’s not going to beat you or lose a game for you.