Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 13: Vikings @ Seahawks

I’m torn on this one. I don’t care for either team. 

If the Hawks win, they take over their division and because the Saints beat them, it puts the Saints in the 1 seed. If the Vikes win, I believe it puts them in their division lead and I’d rather the Pack win that division. 

Since the Eagles are not going anywhere and I dislike the Saints and Rams most, I got to root for A Rodgers and the Packers.

I do like Aaron and the Pack for some years, and miss the Brett Favre vs Manning shootout some years ago that was the most awesome game.

I have some odd tibits for Eagles games memories, the day AJ Feely came in and made a comeback vs Tampa

The day Vick saved your season and you almost beat the Packers in a Playoff, you had a legit S.Bowl calibre team back then was it in 2010?

Go Pack~  and no I do not like the 49ers, but I am happy their fans have something to root for.

Anyhow in the AFC.  I gotta go for Mahomes for the fun factor, love that kid (even though KC is my nemesis), and I am seeing nobody touching the Ravens. Nobody!

Seattle is the most dangerous under the radar team as we know it especially on the road. Lookout

42 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

14-10 Vikes.

Man I don't think anyone cares who else plays lol. Usually there are a ton of comments for this thread joe

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Man I don't think anyone cares who else plays lol. Usually there are a ton of comments for this thread joe

It's a good game though

6 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

It's a good game though

Was just going to ask if it's good. I forgot about the game and just started

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Was just going to ask if it's good. I forgot about the game and just started

oh yeah, def worth watching. IMO

I'll root for Packers if/when we don't make it. Rodgers has always been fun to watch IMO

Wilson would be next. It's fun watching him too

I don't want Vikings or Saints to make it. I dislike both

I hope Doug is watching. His excuse is that it's a passing league that's why the eagles throw so much. The seahawks have 14 passes and 25 designed runs. They were down by a td a couple of times but did not alter their game plan.