Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 14: Cowboys @ Bears

2 minutes ago, madriver said:

At least they didn't get blown out. Made it respectable.

10 garbage time points, scoreboard doesn't reflect the beating they took in Chicago.

On the post-game show, Irvin was talking and Bears fans were chanting "Cowboys suck, Cowboys suck!!" After a minute or so, they changed to the Packers lol

Welp Dak lost a lot of money. No way in hell they are gonna break the bank on him now. Sucks because I wanted them in cap hell 

You know this season sucks when I get no joy in trashing the Cowboys because our team sucks as bad or worse.

1 hour ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Well, we're now assured of no 10 win team in the east.

Thank God worrying about that is over.

My God this Cowboys team. It brings me joy to see them struggle. Though it now means I'll be getting up at 1am on Monday to watch our mighty birds. 

4 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

My God this Cowboys team. It brings me joy to see them struggle. Though it now means I'll be getting up at 1am on Monday to watch our mighty birds. 

They keep doing CPR on our season.

8 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

I wonder if Jerruh is somewhere crying . . .

We can only hope.

7 hours ago, madriver said:

You know this season sucks when I get no joy in trashing the Cowboys because our team sucks as bad or worse.

Yeah, the last time I talked smack was when they played Philly earlier in the season, and we all know how that went. I'm enjoying their demise in silence now.

23 minutes ago, GoBirds2015 said:

5A4E7667-77D3-4E9C-8C01-E6F7516CE98E.gif

Damn I didn't know they did that... love it.

23 minutes ago, nipples said:

This would be more enjoyable if the Eagles weren’t just as big of a joke this season. 

So you're saying we have a chance.

If the Eagles are going to stink, at least I can take solace that the Cowboys stink too.

24 minutes ago, judunno said:

So you're saying we have a chance.

Yeah. As soon as I think the Eagles are done, the Cowboys go back and swing that door open for them again. ^_^

Did this game really matter though? I mean the Eagles would have won the division if they somehow win out anyway, and pretty sure that’s still the case. In fact, I think even if Dallas loses to the Rams next week the Eagles still can’t afford to drop a game, because it would be against a division team, giving Dallas that tie breaker. 

Just now, nipples said:

Did this game really matter though? I mean the Eagles would have won the division if they somehow win out anyway, and pretty sure that’s still the case. In fact, I think even if Dallas loses to the Rams next week the Eagles still can’t afford to drop a game, because it would be against a division team, giving Dallas that tie breaker. 

It matters because Dallas will lose to the Rams next week as well.

1 minute ago, judunno said:

It matters because Dallas will lose to the Rams next week as well.

Yeah I wasn’t thinking straight, I thought even with a loss to the Rams the eagles would have to win out. Technically if Dallas loses to the Rams, the eagles could lose one more game to any team other than Dallas and still win the division at 8-8. Ridiculous.