Sign in to follow this  
AlpineEagle

Week 14: Cowboys @ Bears

5 minutes ago, nipples said:

Did this game really matter though? I mean the Eagles would have won the division if they somehow win out anyway, and pretty sure that’s still the case. In fact, I think even if Dallas loses to the Rams next week the Eagles still can’t afford to drop a game, because it would be against a division team, giving Dallas that tie breaker. 

I think that has a little to do with dallas playing w/o urgency.  They are so busy looking in the rear view mirror at the eagles they arent looking ahead at the team in front of them.  And thats on garrett. 

And wts this dallas loss makes our loss to the dolphins sting even more. 

and wts the nfc east is the worst division in football.  

3 minutes ago, toolg said:

If the Eagles are going to stink, at least I can take solace that the Cowboys stink too.

Yeah. As soon as I think the Eagles are done, the Cowboys go back and swing that door open for them again. ^_^

Part of me just wants wentz to get his first playoff game in. But part of me is like meh...I want to see the boys possibly get waxed at home in WC round since all three of their playoff wins came in WC against shiddy teams. 

8 hours ago, Don Corleone said:

10 garbage time points, scoreboard doesn't reflect the beating they took in Chicago.

Even Jerruh acknowledged that 

11 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Don't know why, but I missed that play.

Michael Bennett jumped offsides to give the other team a first down. I thought that was your "hahaha" moment.

12 hours ago, Road to Victory said:

For all the Wentz haters. Could you imagine if this guy was your QB. 

3td passes and 1 rushing td.

How long has it been since Wentz did that? 

3 minutes ago, Captain F said:

I believe he was referring to Dak

1 hour ago, IFB DOG said:

Michael Bennett jumped offsides to give the other team a first down. I thought that was your "hahaha" moment.

For the game last night yes. I missed it during the Buffalo game. 

I think we should hire Kelen Moore if he is available.  His scripted plays always work for the first drive.  I say we get him to be the OC for the first drive as we always struggle with that and then take his headphone from him.  Kind of a first drive playcaller

1 hour ago, Captain F said:

2 years

15 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

I wonder if Jerruh is somewhere crying . . .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/jerry-jones-swore-so-much-that-the-cowboys-radio-station-cut-him-off/ar-BBXS5XY?ocid=spartanntp

Heh  heh  heh  . . . .  a  heh !

7 hours ago, BCEagle said:

Username checks out.

It does, but he's been behaving more like Mr. Bipolar recently. I mean, I understand. This season has been torture.

17 hours ago, madriver said:

You know this season sucks when I get no joy in trashing the Cowboys because our team sucks as bad or worse.

Sacrilege! There's always joy in trashing the Cowboys. Especially when they deserve it. Like now.

9 hours ago, pisceschica said:

Part of me just wants wentz to get his first playoff game in. But part of me is like meh...I want to see the boys possibly get waxed at home in WC round since all three of their playoff wins came in WC against shiddy teams. 

I'd actually hate for him to get his first playoff game with current circumstances. Unless you can see some kind of Christmas miracle coming out of those clods on the coaching staff. Half the offense is hurt and the defense can't get out of their own way for myriad reasons - including half of them being hurt too. Whoever comes out the east is likely getting bounced quick!

8 hours ago, manz2821 said:

I think we should hire Kelen Moore if he is available.  His scripted plays always work for the first drive.  I say we get him to be the OC for the first drive as we always struggle with that and then take his headphone from him.  Kind of a first drive playcaller

Opening drive coordinator. Let's do it!