AlpineEagle

Week 16 Saturday NFL Threads

14 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

That's like saying "getting punched in the face is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better than getting kicked in the nuts".  

Both suck, you don't want either.

Then who do you want announcing these games?? You run your mouth about it. Do you offer any ideas?

1 minute ago, LacesOut said:

Then who do you want announcing these games?? You run your mouth about it. Do you offer any ideas?

I 'run my mouth about it'? lol Can you imagine which finger I'm holding up at you at the moment?

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Damn. That sucks. 

If you can't get it on TV, go to Fubo.TV and sign up for a free week preview. Just be sure to cancel it before they begin charging you.

19 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If you can't get it on TV, go to Fubo.TV and sign up for a free week preview. Just be sure to cancel it before they begin charging you.

I got it. Just don’t like streaming 

20 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I got it. Just don’t like streaming 

It's the only way I can get local Philly channels, so for that reason, I like it.

22 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Are we using this thread?

He didn't make it IMO bad spot

I’m doing the Christmas cookies and ginger bread house thing. Fun fun. Games on but more background sound. 

Lol I had a moment. Cable box turned off because of power saving mode that I need to switch off but have been procrastinating. I turned it back on and forgot that spectrum puts you on the spectrum news when you turn on the cable. I thought it was freaking halftime until it started to get way too long and then checked and noticed that it was on the spectrum news:lol:

14 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Edelman looked like he was 'out' for a second. Why was he not taken out to check?

I see that they finally took him out and he's in the locker room now. Should have been taken out immediately.