AlpineEagle

Week 16 Saturday NFL Threads

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

I think they need to win out and pats lose out

That's correct.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2019/12/8/21002014/how-the-buffalo-bills-can-still-win-the-afc-east-new-england-patriots

The Patriots would have to lose tonight and then lose to the Dolphins. Which probably won't happen. I mean, what kind of garbage team would lose to the Dolphins 😂 😂 😂 😭 😭 😭 

What's this crap that they're doing now where they reduce the video to 'skin' it with an ad? I really dislike that crap. We already get too many commercials.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What's this crap that they're doing now where they reduce the video to 'skin' it with an ad? I really dislike that crap. We already get too many commercials.

Originally they claimed this will give us more access to the field view while seeing the same amount of commercials but I doubt it. 

6 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

The Patriots would have to lose tonight and then lose to the Dolphins. Which probably won't happen.

They've split with the Dolphins 5 out of the last 6 seasons, so it's not out of the question.

4 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Originally they claimed this will give us more access to the field view while seeing the same amount of commercials but I doubt it. 

I'm not talking about where they do a 'picture in picture' while a commercial runs. I've seen them shrink the action a couple of times and kind of skin an ad around the edges of the screen.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

They've split with the Dolphins 5 out of the last 6 seasons, so it's not out of the question.

That's true but the Dolphins usually beat them at home, not on the road. The Dolphins haven't won in Foxborough since 2008 which was the game where they started running the Wildcat. 

Am I the only one who just wants to see Brady get smashed when he's trying to run like he did a couple of plays ago?

He's a runner, you have a free shot... take it. Don't be gentle about it.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm not talking about where they do a 'picture in picture' while a commercial runs. I've seen them shrink the action a couple of times and kind of skin an ad around the edges of the screen.

Oh. I haven't seen that. That's just ukin mad. Are you on the Vue? Maybe it's their thing? 

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Oh. I haven't seen that. That's just ukin mad. Are you on the Vue? Maybe it's their thing? 

No, Vue is shutting down, so I switched to Fubo (can't beat a 7 day free trial that lasts for 5 weeks).

It could be Fubo. I'll have to try to pay more attention to it. I think it's an NFL Network thing though. I've never seen any other channel do it (on Fubo).

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Need a time consuming drive for a TD here

Not gonna happen when the Cheatriots control the game clock and don't stop it on incompletions...

5 minutes ago, metalhead0043 said:

They are going to leave too much time on the clock and the Patriots are easily going to march downfield, kick a FG and win. Classic mistake.

Feel better now?