EagleJoe8

Week 16 Open Discussion.

33 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

15 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Correction:

They lost at home by 14 points. 

To a back-up QB, for the most part. 

2 hours ago, pisceschica said:

I don’t understand why that 4th and 8 incompletion by Dallas under booth review for DPI?

In the final 2 minutes? And though it wasn't DPI there was contact. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

In the final 2 minutes? And though it wasn't DPI there was contact. 

Yes that one....in understand the under two min thing, but didn’t know they did booth review for PIs

Was no question on replay. Jones just made a damn good play. He was also looking back for the ball. Perfect coverage. 

15 hours ago, metalhead0043 said:

Great win. I can't lie, I did not expect to beat the Cowboys today. Can't wait for the Dakcuse "muh shoulder injury". It wasn't a perfect win but I'll take it. 

Not that I like to make excuses for the other teams, but he definitely looked off on a few throws and then to compound things for Dallas their receivers didn't make some simple plays either. 

Still, the Eagles were clearly the more hungry team. They played with what looked like desperation whereas the Cowboys just looked lethargic. If I was a Cowboys fan I'd be embarassed for the clear lack of effort. It's part of why I haven't gotten too down on the Eagles this year. While we've sucked at numerous points it never looked like from a lack of effort and more from injuries and lack of talent. Still tough to swallow but I can live with that a little bit easier. The Dallas effort yesterday was pretty putrid.