Sign in to follow this  
Road to Victory

Eagle fans must take over MetLife Stadium on Sunday

17 minutes ago, Road to Victory said:

Turn this into an Eagles home game.

Are you going?

1 hour ago, Road to Victory said:

Turn this into an Eagles home game.

When I attended the Eagles/Giants game at MetLife Stadium in Week 15 of the 2017 NFL season and the Eagles were looking to eventually clinch the top NFC seed (or at least a first round bye) while the Giants were playing out the string, the crowd was probably about 50/50 (though I happened to be sitting in an area that was mostly Giants fans).  Giants fans won't allow Eagles fans (or any other team's fans) to take over their stadium like the Redskins fans have during Eagles/Redskins games at FedEx Field the last two seasons (2018, 2019), both of which I also attended, partly because Giants tickets won't/don't deflate in value on the secondary market anywhere near as much as Redskins tickets do.  Having said that, I do expect there will be slightly more Eagles fans than Giants fans at the Meadowlands on Sunday.

Unfortunately due to family commitments I will not be able to attend the Eagles/Giants game in north Jersey this coming Sunday.

2 minutes ago, RepPhilly said:

Hope they don't take them lightly.

fans on this page are. The Giants are our true rival. Not Dallas. Giants are playing spoiler. 

42 minutes ago, RepPhilly said:

Hope they don't take them lightly.

The Giants will be tougher with Jones vs. Manning.  Manning can't make some of the throws now due to his age. I hope we don't have the mentality that the 1980 Eagles team had after beating Dallas in the NFCCG. They had no juice vs. the Raiders in the SB after beating the Cowboys.  

11 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

The Giants will be tougher with Jones vs. Manning.  Manning can't make some of the throws now due to his age. I hope we don't have the mentality that the 1980 Eagles team had after beating Dallas in the NFCCG. They had no juice vs. the Raiders in the SB after beating the Cowboys.  

That's what I'm fearing.  Hope the Eagles didn't use all their energy and effort vs Dallas and have nothing left vs NYG.

Doug and the coaches need to preach all week that the playoffs basically already started and this game is just another round.  Have to win or we go home...…...unless Dallas loses to Washington.