VaBeach_Eagle

Adam Gase on not caring about fan criticism: ‘I’m rich as f---’

Just now, mike030270 said:

I think I was one of them. I thought they both kind of helped each other but it's pretty clear it was Peyton. I'm surprised there's no reports of teams trying to get him into coaching. Either QB coach or some type of assistant OC

I don't think I have either. It's not a direct insult but it's definitely an indirect insult to the fanbase. It also seems awkward as F to the owner

Not sure what the owner saw in him in the first place. Hell, he saw him in the same division for 3 seasons. 

Gase did go 6-2 after a 1-7 start and if Darnold doesn't get Mono maybe they make the playoffs at 9-7 (and get their heads bashed in in the WC game).  

On 12/26/2019 at 2:55 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

What a guy. What a coach. And to think he could have been the Eagles HC... Many wanted him the year we hired Doug.

Can you imagine if this guy had followed Chip Kelly?  But to their credit, Lurie and Howie got it right. 

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:53 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

He owned the team when I first got into the game, but the things he said were before my time. 

you're lucky to have gotten into game when norman was on the way out.

3 hours ago, alphaTATEr said:

you're lucky to have gotten into game when norman was on the way out.

Sounds like it. I had 92 and 93 with Braman, then enter Lurie. 

On 12/27/2019 at 3:18 PM, KzEaglefan86 said:

Wait, so no direct quotes or anything of the sort? Just an anonymous source that clearly hates him? This seems like bad journalism to me. Total hit piece. 

Agree. Has a similar tenor to that Wentz hit piece, albeit different circumstances. Don't believe everything you read.