Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: Titans @ Patriots.

Tom shook Tannehill's hand. That might mean that it's over because Brady doesn't shake winning QBs hands. 😆

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Tom shook Tannehill's hand. That might mean that it's over because Brady doesn't shake winning QBs hands. 😆

He also left right after

His ego wont let him go out like this, but if they want him back is another story...  but its an awesome finish regardless!....😁

i dont follow other teams much and i somehow i didnt know that mike vrabel was the HC of the titans...must be a thrilling win for him against the great bill belichick

I wonder how many times Tom will kiss his son on the mouth when he gets home?

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

I don't think he will go out like this. 

People want to call him the 'greatest', well, if he goes to the Bengals next season and wins them a Lombardi, I'll join them.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

People want to call him the 'greatest', well, if he goes to the Bengals next season and wins them a Lombardi, I'll join them.

Lol!! 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Then he'll earn my respect! 😁

Eagles vs chiefs sb would be pretty sick

but if was to bet it would be ravens vs niners rematch sb

Just now, blkhonda1991 said:

i dont follow other teams much and i somehow i didnt know that mike vrabel was the HC of the titans...must be a thrilling win for him against the great bill belichick

He was part of the Pat's first dynasty as a player and ended their second dynasty as a coach

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Maybe Marvin Lewis will go to Dallas to be the HC and take Andy Dalton with him so Jerrah can get his redhead. Then, that opens the door for Brady to go to the Bengals to take over as the QB.  Maybe Garrett goes to the Bengals as a consultant and helps guide the Brady led Bengals to their first SB championship!

Just now, SNOORDA said:

No, I don't want that. I want Andy to get a ring (as a HC), but I don't even want the possibility that it comes against us.

1 minute ago, SNOORDA said:

I would take it simply because the football gods hate Andy Reid. 

1 minute ago, heavywchamp said:

So long Brady. Best QB of all time and it's not even close

may be the case, but his legacy will be forever stained by the Pats habitual cheating. 

1 minute ago, Agent23 said:

I would take it simply because the football gods hate Andy Reid. 

Yeah, but the Eagles lost to the Bucs because the Bucs couldn't win in cold weather, so I wouldn't want to tempt fate with that one. 

3 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

He also left right after

Yeah but that’s still big for someone like him. If I remember correctly he walked off field after loss to ravens in conference title game .  And the three times he lost Sb didn’t shake Foles or Manning’s hand. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I'm the farthest from a Brady fan but winning 6 SBs in 2 different dynasties including the greatest comeback in SB history is pretty hard to argue otherwise. 

I actually think Brady does play another year. I think that'll be in NE but I'm not actually sure. Belichick may want to bring someone else in, Brady has definitely regressed.