EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Vikings @ Saints.

Vikings against 49ers.  I give them a chance.  Us against seattle and a Packers team we already beat in their building....  There is a chance of a NCFCG in Philly.  

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

This is now two straight home playoff losses in OT lol.

Huh?

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I'm not as excited as you guys

I hate watching the Vikings win, totally hate those guys especially their chode of a qb

The only reason I care is because the Eagles will go to Green Bay instead of San Fran if they win. I think the Eagles can beat the Packers. Not sure about the 49ers though. 

1 minute ago, BCEagle said:

Huh?

The Saints. The NFCCG went to OT as well.

Season ending a second year on a clear PI sucks for the saints. Would rather play SF over GB. Adams had 550 yards on us in 3 quarters until he hurt his toe. Not excited to watch him do that again. SF O is not scary at all 

2 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

Huh?

The aints lost in OT in NFCCG and then their first and only playoff game this postseason. 

3 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

Season ending a second year on a clear PI sucks for the saints. Would rather play SF over GB. Adams had 550 yards on us in 3 quarters until he hurt his toe. Not excited to watch him do that again. SF O is not scary at all 

That wasn't clear OPI. They were both hand fighting so good no call 

3 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

@VaBeach_Eagle  you called it with that close alleged "push off" no call

Did I? I say so much crap on here that I can't remember half of it lol.

6 minutes ago, lorddevn said:

giphy.gif

no PI....both hand checking the whole time. Saints were the only team I wouldn't want to play at their dome. Already beat GB this year. 

WIN THIS ONE FIRST !

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Did I? I say so much crap on here that I can't remember half of it lol.

Wanting the Saints to get screwed on some questionable PI call or no call

13 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Eagles game is on a different network. 

Yup that is why I said switch channels.  

3 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

giphy.gif

no PI....both hand checking the whole time. Saints were the only team I wouldn't want to play at their dome. Already beat GB this year. 

WIN THIS ONE FIRST !

Nah Mack hollins has been called for a lot less than that obvious PI by rule, fully extending arm to push off to create separation, which he did. We beat GB only when Adams got hurt, can’t expect that to happen again

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

When he was in Washington?

Yes.

48 minutes ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

Vikings against 49ers.  I give them a chance.  Us against seattle and a Packers team we already beat in their building....  There is a chance of a NCFCG in Philly.  

🤣

2 hours ago, o0OMorrisO0o said:

LOLOLOLOLOL

Sooooo many idiots on this board.

Carson Wentz is a joke lol. Eagles should have kept Foles, sometimes it's not about all the flashy stats but is availability. The game is changing quickly to mobile QBs or dual threats Qbs, I mean just look at the AFC 3 of the teams QB are dual threats that can ball. 

Eagles should start looking for the QB of the future to back up Wentz. Hopefully, our next coach can learn from the 3 AFC teams or Seahawks how to properly including nice packages for Dak and stop making him a passer, I rather have 3k yards 22tds and 8ints than the stats he put up this year.

The Bills need to do that with Josh Allen too, he needs to improve his passing game to match his run game.