Sign in to follow this  
Arodgers12

Most hated teams

49ers are the only team I passionately hate. Other teams depend on their relevancy and in some cases who they're playing. There are a lot of teams I don't particularly like, but SF is the only team I disdain

On 1/7/2020 at 6:19 AM, BKLYNYG said:

The only team I truly hate is the Eagles and this extended slump against Philly has made things worse. After that it’s the Cowboys, Pats and Skins. 

16-4 against the Giants over the last 10 years.  Mongo Manning is 10-21 all time against philly.

Just wanted to clarify for everyone what you mean. :P

On 1/7/2020 at 6:19 AM, BKLYNYG said:

The only team I truly hate is the Eagles and this extended slump against Philly has made things worse. After that it’s the Cowboys, Pats and Skins. 

I really don't hate the Giants now because they are usually automatic wins for the Eagles.

My top 3 are:

1- Dallas

2-Buccaneers

3- Patriots- may be tolerable again if Belichick and Brady are gone.  They dropped down to 3 since Gronk retired.  What a doofus. 

2 hours ago, bobeph said:

16-4 against the Giants over the last 10 years.  Mongo Manning is 10-21 all time against philly.

Just wanted to clarify for everyone what you mean. :P

What's up pinhead! Everything good with you? 

Oh and yes, thanks for the clarification. 

16 hours ago, BKLYNYG said:

What's up pinhead! Everything good with you? 

Oh and yes, thanks for the clarification. 

What’s up, B?  All is good.  Kids getting big, I’m getting bigger.  Same ol’ thing.  Little Bo is a freshman at Penn State (main campus) and my daughter just started high school.  How are things in your world?

No problem.  Had to take that shot while I have it.

2 hours ago, bobeph said:

What’s up, B?  All is good.  Kids getting big, I’m getting bigger.  Same ol’ thing.  Little Bo is a freshman at Penn State (main campus) and my daughter just started high school.  How are things in your world?

No problem.  Had to take that shot while I have it.

That's awesome! Good to hear the family is doing well....and you're getting fatter. 

If the Eagles continue to kick the Giants arse, I might actually have to leave the EMB! There's only so much a man can take. 

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

That's awesome! Good to hear the family is doing well....and you're getting fatter. 

If the Eagles continue to kick the Giants arse, I might actually have to leave the EMB! There's only so much a man can take. 

You could become an Eagles fan!

😃

1 hour ago, BKLYNYG said:

It’s so bad right now that it’s not even fun making cracks.  

Most hated team + organization: Dallas

Most hated fanbase: Giants