If Andy doesn't win it this year, that's it for him.  All he has to do is beat Houston, Tennessee, and maybe San Francisco or Green Bay.  I dont think Andy will ever have a more doable road to a superbowl

I don't think it's his year. He's always the bridesmaid never the bride... Not sure that's a great analogy but that's the general gist.

It's probably the easiest path to a Lombardi that he's ever going to get. Having said that, never underestimate his ability to come up small in big moments. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him finally get the monkey off of his back, but color me skeptical.

31 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

It's probably the easiest path to a Lombardi that he's ever going to get. Having said that, never underestimate his ability to come up small in big moments. I actually wouldn't mind seeing him finally get the monkey off of his back, but color me skeptical.

Maybe Mahomes is the kind of future HOF quarterback that he needs?

He did lose at home once to Houston this year, so it’s not unthinkable he does again, but I do expect him to win today. Tennessee could give them a hell of a game though. 

Just now, bwestbrook36 said:

Nothing is easy in the playoffs especially for Reid. I hope he gets blown out

Lol, that made me chuckle. Direct, and to the point.

7 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Lol, that made me chuckle. Direct, and to the point.

Lol, it irratates me . Especially when people say "well I guess you have to cheer for the chiefs since you are an eagles fan"

Umm no I don't !

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Lol, it irratates me . Especially when people say "well I guess you have to cheer for the chiefs since you are an eagles fan"

Umm no I don't !

Exactly. Guy at work laughed when I told him the Chiefs have to suffer for 7 more years before I can pull for them.

Now, if it ends up KC vs Seattle, then yeah, I'll pull for Reid.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Exactly. Guy at work laughed when I told him the Chiefs have to suffer for 7 more years before I can pull for them.

Now, if it ends up KC vs Seattle, then yeah, I'll pull for Reid.

If that happens I'll just pretend there is no super bowl this year lol. I phased out 3 years of chip Kelly I can easily phase out 1 game

1 minute ago, bwestbrook36 said:

If that happens I'll just pretend there is no super bowl this year lol. I phased out 3 years of chip Kelly I can easily phase out 1 game

Lol.

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

He did lose at home once to Houston this year, so it’s not unthinkable he does again, but I do expect him to win today. Tennessee could give them a hell of a game though. 

Tennessee has been all Derrick Henry.  Titans became the first team since 1974 to fail to pass for 100 yards in back-to-back games and win both (ironically the 1972 & '73 Dolphins and '74 Steelers all did that and WON the Super Bowl).  Chiefs or Texans will I think find a way to stop Henry.  

I like Andy reid. He's a great dude and brought us some of the best eagles football up until 2017. I harbor no ill will towards him and I would gladly cheer for him against any NFC team left. Hate the seahawks and don't care at all about the packers or 9ers 

San Francisco = John Lynch = Tampa Bay Bucs = F THEM!!

I hope Andy gets it done. We're out and I can't stand any other team in the playoffs except maybe the Titans, but at the same time ryan tannehill makes me laugh. How the f is he getting it done!?!?! 

18 minutes ago, NYEagle said:

San Francisco = John Lynch = Tampa Bay Bucs = F THEM!!

Every time I see his smug face I want to punch it in. 

As long as he has Kermit the frog Mahomes as his quarterback, he'll have his superbowl chances...  that said, He wont get past the 49ers this year

1 hour ago, BDAWK_4EVER said:

I like Andy reid. He's a great dude and brought us some of the best eagles football up until 2017. I harbor no ill will towards him and I would gladly cheer for him against any NFC team left. Hate the seahawks and don't care at all about the packers or 9ers 

Agreed. Can’t understand the AR hate here. He was nothing but a class act while he was here and put us in contention year in and year out. It was time for us to move on and I only wish the best for the big walrus. Only team right now I would hate to win is SF can’t stand Richard Sherman 

I hope so. If they can beat Houston at home, the matchup against Tennessee should be interesting. The Titans are on a mission. It's old school, smash mouth football with that team. It's refreshing to watch.

2 hours ago, 20dawk4life said:

I hope Andy gets it done. We're out and I can't stand any other team in the playoffs except maybe the Titans, but at the same time ryan tannehill makes me laugh. How the f is he getting it done!?!?! 

He really isn't putting up much as far as numbers.  It's just Henry running the ball and their defense playing well.  Tannehill just isn't turning it over.

2 hours ago, BDAWK_4EVER said:

Yeah for me it wouldn't be so much cheering FOR another team as against any NFC team.