3 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

If that happens I'll just pretend there is no super bowl this year lol. I phased out 3 years of chip Kelly I can easily phase out 1 game

I'm like this if the Niners make it. So sick of these Bay Area sports teams. We've essentially had 10 years of SF Giants/Warriors and just as GSW tanks the Niners are back to glory?? Disgusts me how everyone here shrinks away from the losing teams and pretends they don't exist, only to gush all over them when they start winning again. 

2 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

I'm like this if the Niners make it. So sick of these Bay Area sports teams. We've essentially had 10 years of SF Giants/Warriors and just as GSW tanks the Niners are back to glory?? Disgusts me how everyone here shrinks away from the losing teams and pretends they don't exist, only to gush all over them when they start winning again. 

sw49ersbandwaggoners.jpg

21 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

That whole west coast fan base is awful.

2 hours ago, lorddevn said:

Agreed. Can’t understand the AR hate here. He was nothing but a class act while he was here and put us in contention year in and year out. It was time for us to move on and I only wish the best for the big walrus. Only team right now I would hate to win is SF can’t stand Richard Sherman 

My hatred was more towards Banner than anything. I'll harbor ill will towards Reid on the sole fact that he couldn't see the team needed receiver help badly. They got by with Pinkston and Thrash because the NFC wasn't nearly as good as it is now.

8 hours ago, Injured_Reserve said:

If Andy doesn't win it this year, that's it for him.  All he has to do is beat Houston, Tennessee, and maybe San Francisco or Green Bay.  I dont think Andy will ever have a more doable road to a superbowl

Ouch

I guess I became a fan at the wrong time... I can't stand Andy Reid. His stupid moustache. That he's massively overweight. That he's called big Red. I'm willing Houston on here. 

Just now, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I guess I became a fan at the wrong time... I can't stand Andy Reid. His stupid moustache. That he's massively overweight. That he's called big Red. I'm willing Houston on here. 

Lmao! Let the hate flow through you young Padawan

3 hours ago, Boss Hawg said:

My hatred was more towards Banner than anything. I'll harbor ill will towards Reid on the sole fact that he couldn't see the team needed receiver help badly. They got by with Pinkston and Thrash because the NFC wasn't nearly as good as it is now.

It’s not like he didn’t go out and try to improve the team or the WRs. Can’t blame him for people not coming here or FO not enticing them. He was never willing to sell out his players. He took responsibility for events that were out of his control or not his fault. The man was the ideal players coach. Sucks he never got it done, but when he left he gave it his all and left with class. The guy is nothing but class and the respect he had around the league proves that. 

1 hour ago, BCEagle said:

I have a feeling he's going to finally do it this year.

he's still got two more chances to botch it up...  I'd say the odds of that happening are pretty high....It's what he does...  Tell me I'm not wrong and that Reid hasn't been botching up playoff games for the better part of 20 seasons now...

We shall see Houston coached their way out of what should of been a huge win. Titans have had Reid's number the last few years so we shall see if he can get over that hurdle

The matchup the NFL is hoping for is Packers-Chiefs.

They celebrate their 100 year anniversary only to have the SB be the same two teams in SB1? Marketing gold.

Then you have Mahomes and Rodgers and if you have Reid, one of the most respected coaches in the league, win the SB - it would be a gold for the NFL.

13 minutes ago, Pallidrone said:

They celebrate their 100 year anniversary only to have the SB be the same two teams in SB1? Marketing gold.

Then you have Mahomes and Rodgers and if you have Reid, one of the most respected coaches in the league, win the SB - it would be a gold for the NFL.

In before the Seahawks beat the Packers, LOL.

18 minutes ago, Pallidrone said:

I would be okay with that. Packers are a team that don’t bother me much besides living in fair weather packer land, but fantastic if big red wins 

7 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

That whole west coast fan base is awful.

Raiders fans are cool. They're every bit as quirky and passionate as we are. More importantly, they don't disappear when the team sucks

I was pretty rough on Andy while he was here and had a hard time forgiving Banner and Reid for letting Dawkins walk, but Andy is one of the greatest coaches of the game. He was able to dig the Eagles franchise out of the mud and was a critical ingredient in installing a winning culture in the organization. Without Andy there is no Doug Pederson or Super Bowl, plain and simple. I don't understand why people hold a grudge against Reid but not Buddy or Vermeil. Yeah, it sucked he couldn't get it done despite numerous opportunities, but there are plenty of sad ball clubs that wish they could make the playoffs every now and then let alone compete at the highest levels as consistently as Andy did. 

Fing get 'em Andy, go Chiefs.

(also, how could you root against brother Kelce?)

On 1/12/2020 at 10:32 AM, Wallyhorse said:

Tennessee has been all Derrick Henry.  Titans became the first team since 1974 to fail to pass for 100 yards in back-to-back games and win both (ironically the 1972 & '73 Dolphins and '74 Steelers all did that and WON the Super Bowl).  Chiefs or Texans will I think find a way to stop Henry.  

I don’t think the Chiefs have to stop him. I think there’s a chance he churns out 150-180 like earlier this year vs them and TENN loses a 41-28 game.

I would be happy to see him finally win it all.    Can't say I would be so generous if the Eagles didn't get one.   I still think he will figure out some way to lose to the Titans or 49ers or Packers.  But maybe Mahomes is good enough to overcome anything.