AlpineEagle

AFC Championship: Titans @ Chiefs

I mean Kansas should win this and I think they do but I won't back against Tennessee. They've already upset the odds to win in NE and Baltimore. Derrick Henry is on a tear and their D is pretty good. 

Tough game to get a read on, but Tannehill has thrown for less 100 yards in both playoff wins and he's going up against a scorching hot Mahomes.  I know the Titans kinda remind one of the 1990 Giants with that crisp bruiser style, but I actually have confidence in Andy Reid to lean on his NFC east winning days and come up with a way to jump on Vrabel.

57 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Reid deserves a Super Bowl and I hope he gets one.

Love watching Mahomes play.

Can I ask... Why does he deserve a Super Bowl? Because he takes his team's to the play offs but can't win the big one? You only deserve it if you achieve it surely?

23 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Can I ask... Why does he deserve a Super Bowl? Because he takes his team's to the play offs but can't win the big one? You only deserve it if you achieve it surely?

Yeah - well I guess that is one way of looking at it.

I see it that he has been consistently one of the best coaches in the NFL, but hasn't quite had the luck you need in the playoffs.

He seems like a good guy and his Eagles teams gave me a lot of joy over the years - so I'd like him to get one.

45 minutes ago, ManchesterEagle said:

I see it that he has been consistently one of the best coaches in the NFL, but hasn't quite had the luck you need in the playoffs.

He seems like a good guy and his Eagles teams gave me a lot of joy over the years - so I'd like him to get one.

Completely fair argument. I joined the Reid tenure in the latter years as a fan so I don't have the same positive view on him. 

I think this is KCs game to lose. Henry could churn out big yards and TENN might not be able to keep up with KC.

9 hours ago, ManchesterEagle said:

Yeah - well I guess that is one way of looking at it.

I agree! Big Red needs to lock himself in as a top notch coach with a SB.

Reid and Conference Championship wins are an elusive combination.  The Chiefs are on fire now but I would love the Titans to keep winning with the ground game.   So cool to see a team really commit to it when it works.

3 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Henry could churn out big yards and TENN might not be able to keep up with KC.

This is what happened November 10th and Tennessee won.

49 minutes ago, downundermike said:

This is what happened November 10th and Tennessee won.

Tannehill managed a couple TDs to nobody’s. I’m not going to assume that happens again. I can believe KC will score a lot. I can believe Henry will dominate. I’m not putting faith in Tannehill and random guys are gonna come through. They might, but I’d bank on stars that will more than likely show out.

7 hours ago, nottingham14 said:

Tannehill managed a couple TDs to nobody’s. I’m not going to assume that happens again. I can believe KC will score a lot. I can believe Henry will dominate. I’m not putting faith in Tannehill and random guys are gonna come through. They might, but I’d bank on stars that will more than likely show out.

You've got to think Mahomes is going to absolutely put up points here and I'm not sure Tennessee can stop him. He's really got the chance to be the greatest ever when he's done based on his talent. 

On 1/14/2020 at 8:42 AM, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I’m like this. Doesn’t deserve one. Win it and get it. If he doesn’t then he doesn’t 

2 hours ago, mike030270 said:

I’m like this. Doesn’t deserve one. Win it and get it. If he doesn’t then he doesn’t 

Yup. I don't believe in using the term "deserve" with regard to a Super Bowl. You deserve it, if you win it.

5 hours ago, mike030270 said:

Absolutely yeah. He didn't win one with us so actually he doesn't deserve one. 

Titans have won 4 in a row against the Chiefs! That’s said, should be like 34-23 Chiefs.

I do not like either team but do like Andy and I do like the way the Titans came on strong.

I was hoping to see Baltimore and ...... crickets.

or the Jags with Foles.

Well both wishes folded.

Can you imagine if Tennessee win the SB. That'll mean in the play offs they could potentially have taken down Brady, Jackson, Mahomes and Rodgers.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:39 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

I'll be in the minority here, but....

Go Titans!!!

I'm with you..... Titans!