AlpineEagle

NFC Championship: Packers @ 49ers

The betting line opened at SF -7.5, then it disappeared, then it reappeared at SF -7.

KC is -7.5. The way TN has been playing with Derrick Henry running wild and with the D holding the highest-scoring offense in the league to 12 points, I’d be hesitant to give even 7.5 in this game.

I think SF-KC will be the most exciting SB matchup.

GB has won 13 games and all but they seem kinda boring this year.  Don't really want to see Tannehill either in the SB.

4 hours ago, RepPhilly said:

I think SF-KC will be the most exciting SB matchup.

GB has won 13 games and all but they seem kinda boring this year.  Don't really want to see Tannehill either in the SB.

I know it's a week to week league. I know last year we got blown out by NO and then in the play offs were really close to beating them. I just can't see GB doing it this time. They've already been blown out by SF and I think they will again. 

I’d like the Pack to win, but I won’t be sick if/when San Fran does. In a rare year, I’m pulling for the NFC in the Super Bowl this year. 

All SF has to do is follow the same game plan from week 12, shut Adams and Jones down. Who else is a threat on GB? No one

Green Bay does not have the physicality up front to slow down that 49ers pass rush.  They are going to need a lights out performance from the defense and Rodgers is going to have to turn the clock back about 4 years.

5 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Green Bay does not have the physicality up front to slow down that 49ers pass rush.  They are going to need a lights out performance from the defense and Rodgers is going to have to turn the clock back about 4 years.

Yeah and unfortunately I just can't see that happening. I never like to rule Rodgers out because he's special but it's a tall order here. SF have too much talent. 

1 hour ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah and unfortunately I just can't see that happening. I never like to rule Rodgers out because he's special but it's a tall order here. SF have too much talent. 

Agreed - I think Rodgers/Green Bay will get closer than they did in November, but the 49ers D-Line will wreck the Packers O-Line.

27 - 17 San Fran.

It’s certainly not going to help Green Bay if they lose Bulaga again. Losing O-Linemen is not the key to beating San Fran’s pass rush. 

I would be ok with either team winning. Unlike last years NFCCG, where I rooted against both teams.

I think SF has the edge.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:32 AM, Cthulhu said:

I just watched a Richard Sherman interview.....

Go Packers!

Made aloooooot of good points.

Can’t stand the 9ers. Love how all their fans came out this year and already crowned themselves Super Bowl champs! Several of them are my friends, ugh.

How is it that San Fran goes from one Super Bowl visit, to sucking, and now back in the mix that quickly?? I know I’m just bitter, but gosh! For most of the year, the team seemed overrated at times. 

I want to see Rodgers vs. Mahomes. If not, I hope the Chiefs destroy the 49ers in the Super Bowl.

I am a huge  A Rodgers fan and love the Packers fans, I was happy when they passed by Seattle, that idiot Clowney is still ruthless.

Go Pack Go!!

I don;t mind Frisco but they are scary good,   would be a handful for the Chiefs. We all know what the Titans have done to KC and it may happen again

GO PACK GO! 

Rodgers is fun to watch so I'll be rooting for Packers to win it all

On 1/13/2020 at 6:32 AM, Cthulhu said:

I just watched a Richard Sherman interview.....

Go Packers!

What interview?

I think the 49ers win this game by at least 10 points. They should win the battle on the lines on both sides of the ball.  The Packers are going to need some big plays and will have to majorly win the turnover battle.  Somebody other than Davante Adams will have to step up, although he will have to step up, too.

On 1/13/2020 at 2:25 AM, EagleJoe8 said:

I’d like the Pack to win, but I won’t be sick if/when San Fran does. In a rare year, I’m pulling for the NFC in the Super Bowl this year. 

I will puke my guts out if SF winds up winning another SB. Then again, I live here in the SF Bay Area and as I've ranted countless times, I am sick of the fanbases (sans Raiders/A's fans). Plus I feel like they've had enough success. Last 10 years there've been multiple championships between the SF Giants and Golden State Warriors. Let someone else have sports success for a change. 

1 hour ago, The_Talon said:

I will puke my guts out if SF winds up winning another SB. Then again, I live here in the SF Bay Area and as I've ranted countless times, I am sick of the fanbases (sans Raiders/A's fans). Plus I feel like they've had enough success. Last 10 years there've been multiple championships between the SF Giants and Golden State Warriors. Let someone else have sports success for a change. 

GB is certainly my #1 choice of those left.

Interesting to see if this game will be officiated in favor of GB. Chiefs vs GB will be the marquee SB the NFL would hope for

This is probably the least interested in a conference championship game I have been in years.

Usually by the time this round of the playoff comes around there's a team I really hate or a team I kinda like but I don't particularly hate or like either of these teams.

4 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

This is probably the least interested in a conference championship game I have been in years.

Usually by the time this round of the playoff comes around there's a team I really hate or a team I kinda like but I don't particularly hate or like either of these teams.

That is exactly what I was thinking. Completely indifferent.