AlpineEagle

SUPER BOWL LIV: 49ers vs. Chiefs

Recommended Posts

AR, it's time to stop with ball control passes and do what got you here. I'm baffled why when Hill is one on one with old man Sherman they do throw a go route. No way Sherman can keep up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game. 49ers go on a long championship TD drive here to put this one to bed. 
 

Andy froze on the big stage again. How many times did he have the fastest receiver in the league with a 1 on 1 matchup and he didn’t take the shot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoBirds2015 said:

Game. 49ers go on a long championship TD drive here to put this one to bed. 
 

Andy froze on the big stage again. How many times did he have the fastest receiver in the league with a 1 on 1 matchup and he didn’t take the shot. 

Is Andy the QB now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RPeeteRules said:

Is Andy the QB now?

He’s the play caller. 
 

Doesn’t help that his defense didn’t show up either. Something he was all too familiar with in his big games here in Philly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He threw up?

Threw up a ball for an easy int in the Superbowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GoBirds2015 said:

He’s the play caller. 
 

Doesn’t help that his defense didn’t show up either. Something he was all too familiar with in his big games here in Philly. 

I’d like to see if they have the deep shots available or if the 49ers are playing deep and/or pressuring too much to allow Mahomes to try it deep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, westcoast_cj said:

Nick Foles is still the last to throw a TD pass in the SB.

 

No, Garoppolo threw one in the 2nd quarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RPeeteRules said:

I’d like to see if they have the deep shots available or if the 49ers are playing deep and/or pressuring too much to allow Mahomes to try it deep. 

Their DL isn't giving Mahomes much time. Bosa is destroying Fischer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Shanahan forget he can challenge? Moo point now.

 

(Yes, I was paying attention!)

2 minutes ago, westcoast_cj said:

Nick Foles is still the last to throw a TD pass in the SB.

 

No, there was a TD pass in the first half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

I’d like to see if they have the deep shots available or if the 49ers are playing deep and/or pressuring too much to allow Mahomes to try it deep. 

Thought the same.  Why not take some shots down field?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now