AlpineEagle

SUPER BOWL LIV: 49ers vs. Chiefs

Just now, RPeeteRules said:

Sometimes it’s okay to be happy for other people. 

How does this make up for all the misery of the losses I had to endure when he coached here ??

3 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

jimmy g looking like trash 

Yup. KC forced Jimmy to beat them in the air. 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

How does this make up for all the misery of the losses I had to endure when he coached here ??

Yes, we get it, you hate Reid because he didn’t win the SB with the Eagles.  Some people like him because he constantly had the Eagles making the playoffs and having a chance to do well in the playoffs, something that wasn’t happening much prior to his time here.

Lol they flipped Andy's hat backwards. I'm glad he finally got his. I think with his regular season success, he ought to be mentioned for the HOF.

7 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Mahomes didn't really do anything to deserve it.

Agreed

1 minute ago, RPeeteRules said:

Yes, we get it, you hate Reid because he didn’t win the SB with the Eagles.  Some people like him because he constantly had the Eagles making the playoffs and having a chance to do well in the playoffs, something that wasn’t happening much prior to his time here.

Don’t hate him at all.  But the Chiefs won the Super Bowl.  Not sure how that does anything for the Philadelphia Eagles.

I'm really happy for Andy, wish he could have done this while in Philly, but still good for him and KC. 

At the same time I might feel a little something for the 49ers players getting emotional if they didn't have that big mouth clown Sherman on their team.

4 minutes ago, RepPhilly said:

49ers were 5-0 in SB's.  Now lost last 2.  

I never want to see the Cowboys or Niners ever win another one.  Saw enough in the 80's and early 90's