Uscg-Green

Anyone watching the Pro Bowl?

Just now, Uscg-Green said:

The "effort" to tackle him was a joke. Embarrassing. Is that normal Pro Bowl play?

Yes.

4 minutes ago, KOJO said:

Yes.

Good to know I haven't missed anything then lol. Surprised they just don't make it flag. Or have a skills competition. I might actually watch a skills contest. NHL one was fun the other night.  Except TK was the only Flyer and he just did the speed contest.

9 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

I watched the highlight. I don't watch pro bowls. The "effort" to tackle him was a joke. Embarrassing. Is that normal Pro Bowl play?

Yep. That's why it's not worth watching. It's not really football. Also, with all of the injuries in the regular season and some players backing out, it really makes the Pro Bowl not worth playing.

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Yep. That's why it's not worth watching. It's not really football. Also, with all of the injuries in the regular season and some players backing out, it really makes the Pro Bowl not worth playing.

I wouldn't watch that.  I might watch a skills competition though.  Longest FG, RB obstacle course, accuracy throwing, coffin corner punt competition. Stuff like that. 

3 hours ago, skippyx said:

Fletcher Cox just rumbled for a TD return after Harrison Smith picked it off and then lateraled to Cox.

all he does is score touchdowns 👍

14 hours ago, Uscg-Green said:

I watched the highlight. I don't watch pro bowls. The "effort" to tackle him was a joke. Embarrassing. Is that normal Pro Bowl play?

I wasn't actually watching it. I turned the TV on at the very moment this happened. It was just crazy luck! I don't think there is any tackling in the pro bowl actually. But like I said I never watched one. 

On 1/26/2020 at 5:22 PM, gameshowfan91 said:

Cousins chokes once again.

I watched most of it, but when Counsins threw his 2nd INT I knew the NFC had no chance of winning that game.  I think the last time the NFC won it was when Nick was named MVP of that game in the 2013/14 season. 

My interest in the Pro Bowl was so little that I dodnt even know Cox scored a TD until like 3 days later.

3 hours ago, back2nj said:

I watched most of it, but when Counsins threw his 2nd INT I knew the NFC had no chance of winning that game.  I think the last time the NFC won it was when Nick was named MVP of that game in the 2013/14 season. 

It was actually Team Rice vs Team Sanders with Team Rice winning 22-21. Foles was MVP in spite of being on losing team.