Sign in to follow this  
McNabbIsGone

Reid Brings McNabb In To Speak To The Chiefs ??

40 minutes ago, Dawkins 20 said:

I wonder if he gave them any tips on how to nurture a Super Bowl morning hangover?

McNabb: "Two words: Bloody Mary”

"So Patty, what you have to do is save a special dance for the Super Bowl.  Don't practice it, just let it come to you when the cameras hit"

Probably had a few drinks before the speech to the team to loosen up and ended it with "You dont know me!!!”

Now I see why so many people say, "He just can't get out of his own way," when it comes to Andy. What an odd choice. But, perfectly Andy.

McNabb could have been one of the best, but he never learned to read a defense, master his offense, and was a terrible leader. Mahomes is 5x the QB McNabb was even at his best.

Mahomes led comebacks against 2 tough playoff teams in blazing fashion. The guy doesn't need any advice from the guy who led the slowest no huddle offense I've even seen in the Super Bowl.

4 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Ugh still incredibly cringey.....

One of my favorite games! xD

This a news almost makes me want to root for the 49ers. 49ers probably have Steve Young and Jerry Rice coming to talk. Chiefs get McNabb...

When coach says he wants you to take shots down field, he actually means he wants you to throw the ball deep

2 hours ago, downundermike said:

They seem thrilled

Matt Ryan will be the speaker tomorrow 😁

47 minutes ago, cowboy30 said:

One of my favorite games! xD

I guess it would have to be, since floppy drives aren't used anymore.

PEnIBREfBjnqG82bro5KTGKcyof4q5bTeKh5q0NXybA.jpg.e4c066ab0d1295075ee27d5839ebafb6.jpg

11 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Ugh still incredibly cringey.....

He scored 7 points total over 2 back to back playoff games vs the Cowboys with that dance in between.

This was an absolutely perfect first part to the end of his Eagles career.

The 2nd part was him becoming a Redskin through Resurrection.

The 3rd part was the passive aggressive highlight of his entire career. A 17-12 regular season win over the Eagles when he went 8 for 19 for 125 yards and a TD.

He sure showed us with his second act.

mcnabb-victorious-in-return-as-a-redskin

On 1/31/2020 at 12:02 PM, Captain F said:

And with that...  $20k on the 49ers getting 1.5 

At -110?  Why would you do that?

On 1/31/2020 at 12:42 PM, DMMVP said:

McNabb could have been one of the best, but he never learned to read a defense, master his offense, and was a terrible leader.

Hogwash.  McNabb was a top 5-10 Qb for the better part of his career.  His leadership was good enough, not great.  He ran the offense fine and well.  He lacked "great" football instincts in the passing game and he was prone to inconsistent mechanics that led to 3-4 bad misfires per game.  Those mostly talent flaws kept him in the borderline elite category, but make no mistake, he was a better QB than Eli who is going to the HoF.

10 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

Hogwash.  McNabb was a top 5-10 Qb for the better part of his career.  His leadership was good enough, not great.  He ran the offense fine and well.  He lacked "great" football instincts in the passing game and he was prone to inconsistent mechanics that led to 3-4 bad misfires per game.  Those mostly talent flaws kept him in the borderline elite category, but make no mistake, he was a better QB than Eli who is going to the HoF.

Top ten, I’ll give you. Other than 2004 he was top 5 maybe once 

On 1/31/2020 at 2:44 PM, paco said:

When coach says he wants you to take shots down field, he actually means he wants you to throw the ball deep

Well let's not send him to the combine to coach prospects on their 40 times