Sign in to follow this  
Uscg-Green

Game Thread Roughnecks Vs. Wildcats

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Uscg-Green said:

I like a few things.  You can hear plays called. Hear refs discuss calls and no Xp kicks.

Youd think they would put xfl teams in cities that don't have nfl teams.

Well those cities don't have NFL teams for a reason. So trying to start up a knock off league in cities that can't even support an NFL team probably won't go well for them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Well those cities don't have NFL teams for a reason. So trying to start up a knock off league in cities that can't even support an NFL team probably won't go well for them. 

At least St. Louis has a team again after the Rams moved to LA 😂

Based on the other teams on the image shared earlier, every one except this one is in a market with a pre-existing NFL team.

Go Battlehawks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

At least St. Louis has a team again after the Rams moved to LA 😂

Based on the other teams on the image shared earlier, every one except this one is in a market with a pre-existing NFL team.

Go Battlehawks!

Well Orlando doesn't technically have an NFL team so I'm gonna go with go Rage!! Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Uscg-Green said:

Wow they let you listen to the OC calling plays down to QB helmet.

 

xfl.jpg

It’s weird how every team is from some place I either hate, or just don’t really like in the NFL, St. Louis aside, though I was never a huge Rams fan when they were there. Don’t feel like there’s a team I can identify with. 
 

Maybe I’ll wait until the championship game and pick the winning team when there’s only a few minutes left. :lol:  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

It’s weird how every team is from some place I either hate, or just don’t really like in the NFL, St. Louis aside, though I was never a huge Rams fan when they were there. Don’t feel like there’s a team I can identify with. 
 

Maybe I’ll wait until the championship game and pick the winning team when there’s only a few minutes left. :lol:  

Maybe DC Defenders would be a fun game to take the kids to without breaking the bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Maybe DC Defenders would be a fun game to take the kids to without breaking the bank.

Possibly. Have you looked into ticket prices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Possibly. Have you looked into ticket prices?

Nah. I just bought some flyers tickets for tomorrow night. Ticket and gas for 2 hour drive hit my sports funds lol. Guessing pretty cheap though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Uscg-Green said:

I wanna root for this team just cause of the horrible logo lmao.

seattle-dragons-2.png

It looks like something you could make in 20 minutes in Microsoft Paint. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dawkins 20 said:

It looks like something you could make in 20 minutes in Microsoft Paint. 

The Vipers have some pretty cool uniforms though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Nah. I just bought some flyers tickets for tomorrow night. Ticket and gas for 2 hour drive hit my sports funds lol. Guessing pretty cheap though. 

Most likely since you aren’t contributing to multi-millionaire salaries. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this