Sign in to follow this  
VaBeach_Eagle

2020 Hard Knocks - Featuring the Rams & Chargers

Who do you want to be on Hard Knocks this year?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to be on Hard Knocks this year?

• Steelers
    • Lions
    • Jaguars
    • Cardinals
    • Broncos
    • Other

The teams that can be forced to take it are:

• Pittsburgh Steelers
  • Detroit Lions
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Denver Broncos

I guess Cardinals would be the most interesting? Young exciting QB going in to his second year. Young offensive minded HC and perhaps more exciting weapons brought in this off season. 

Beyond that... The Steelers are a boring franchise as are the Jags. Denver well they aren't exactly exciting and the Lions? Never mind Hard Knocks, that'll be Hard Watch. 

Of course, those aren't the only teams that 'could' be on, they're only the ones that can be 'forced' to do it. I don't foresee any other teams volunteering for it though.

Of those teams though, I'd probably pick the Jags, just to see a QB battle with Nick (assuming that the Jags can't trade him and won't cut him).

No Giants because they have a new coach, right? I’ve always wanted to see them on the show. 

7 minutes ago, BKLYNYG said:

No Giants because they have a new coach, right? I’ve always wanted to see them on the show. 

Yeah, if you have a first year head coach, made the playoffs within the past 2 seasons or have already been on it in the past 10 years, then you're exempt. Of course, the Giants could volunteer to be on it (as could any other exempt team), but other than Dallas (Jones), I don't think many other teams would want to voluntarily invite that distraction.

"Distraction" aside though, I thought the Eagles time on 'All or nothing' was pretty interesting.

1 hour ago, 20dawk4life said:

Jags. NFL needs to be able to sell them to London. 

Not a bad shout that one at all...

On 3/10/2020 at 6:42 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

Bleh they all seem boring

I basically agree. However, out of this bunch I think the Cardinals would be somewhat interesting.

Report: 'Hard Knocks' to feature both Los Angeles Rams and Chargers for 2020

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/04/07/hard-knocks-los-angeles-rams-chargers-featured-2020/2960681001/

The HBO series "Hard Knocks" is planning to feature both of the NFL's Los Angeles teams, the Rams and Chargers, for the 2020 version of the show, according to an ESPN report. 

The Rams and Chargers are expected to share space at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California, which is still under construction. 

Messages made by USA TODAY Sports to HBO Sports and NFL Films were not immediately returned. 

The Rams returned to Los Angeles in 2016 from St. Louis and reached Super Bowl LIII in the 2018 season, falling to the the Patriots. They went 9-7 and missed the playoffs in 2019. The Chargers from San Diego in 2017 and went 5-11 last year. 

Wasn’t one season of Jared Goff one too many? Tyrod Taylor was very impressive in Cleveland (in fact, he seemed like the only adult in the room), but that’s already been done, too.