Sign in to follow this  
EaglesRocker97

DeAndre Hopkins Traded to Arizona!

...for essentially a net return of David Johnson and a second-round pick. What a terrible trade. O'Brien is entering Chip Kelly territory.

5 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

...for essentially a net return of David Johnson and a second-round pick. What a terrible trade. O'Brien is entering Chip Kelly territory.

Literally I have no idea what the F they are doing. That's arguably the worst trade I've ever seen. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Literally I have no idea what the F they are doing. That's arguably the worst trade I've ever seen. 

Terrible trade for fantasy, guys too. I'm a big Nuk fan. This sucks. Hopefully he can be the guy that takes Kyler Murray to the next level.

12 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I think this surpasses anything Chip did.  Coupled with the Tunsil move last year, BoB is the biggest joke in the NFL right now.  This is a trade that defies all logic.  There is nothing money wise, performance wise, value wise, philosophy wise that put this trade into an understandable context.  I feel so bad for Watson, dude should be a face of the league and he is stuck long term with that mess.

28 minutes ago, dawkins4prez said:

I think this surpasses anything Chip did.

I was just coming in here to say that this feels like a "Chip Kelly" move.

Wouldn't be surprised if O'Brien is gone by this time next year.

Houston would've been a top odds on fave for the AFC crown if they drafted well.

Now, they're a joke. 

Who the F is Watson gonna throw to???

7 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

I think this surpasses anything Chip did.  Coupled with the Tunsil move last year, BoB is the biggest joke in the NFL right now.  This is a trade that defies all logic.  There is nothing money wise, performance wise, value wise, philosophy wise that put this trade into an understandable context.  I feel so bad for Watson, dude should be a face of the league and he is stuck long term with that mess.

Also by only netting a 3rd for Clowney. 🤡

I live in Houston and there's a strong petition going on to fire O'Brian. This is even a bigger blunder than salvaging their future to the Dolphins to bring in an underperforming Tunsil. 

7 hours ago, heavywchamp said:

I live in Houston and there's a strong petition going on to fire O'Brian. This is even a bigger blunder than salvaging their future to the Dolphins to bring in an underperforming Tunsil. 

Don’t forget they paid the Seahawks to take Jadeveon Clowney

It's O'Brian's version of McCoy for Alonzo.

People are pissed the Eagles didn't make a move, but I think the Texans were looking distinctly for a running back. We don't have that luxury, but the Cards keeping Drake allowed them to toss Johnson

On 3/17/2020 at 12:37 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

O'Brien is beyond Chip Kelly territory.  Texans fans should be terrified.

17 hours ago, madriver said:

Houston would've been a top odds on fave for the AFC crown if they drafted well.

Now, they're a joke. 

Who the F is Watson gonna throw to???

Now that Nate Sudfeld is signed, the Eagles need to trade him and a 2nd round pick to Houston for Watson.  Watson can throw to the Eagles receivers when Wentz gets hurt! 😄

Hooboy...

Texans head coach Bill O'Brien reportedly compared DeAndre Hopkins to Aaron Hernandez and complained about his 'baby mamas' in incendiary meeting before baffling blockbuster trade

The Houston Texans traded away one of the most lethal weapons in the NFL in wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, and even the most seasoned experts in football were puzzled as to why.

Until now.

In an appearance on ESPN's "Get Up" Wednesday morning, former Dallas Cowboy and current commentator Michael Irvin claimed that Houston GM and head coach Bill O'Brien had soured his relationship with Hopkins to the point of no return, prompting what is already being tabbed the most baffling trade of the NFL offseason thus far.

According to Irvin, Hopkins told him that he and O'Brien had a meeting over the four-time Pro Bowler's excessive "influence over the locker room" and his teammates. Then, the six-year Texans head coach compared the four-time Pro Bowler to late New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who famously fell from grace and was tried in two separate murder cases before taking his own life in prison.

Unsurprisingly, Hopkins took offense to these comments, especially considering he's "never been in any trouble." From there, Irvin reported, the meeting continued to devolve. O'Brien reportedly told Hopkins that he doesn't like seeing "his baby mamas around."

https://www.insider.com/bill-obrien-compared-deandre-hopkins-to-aaron-hernandez-before-trade-2020-3?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sf-bi-main&fbclid=IwAR1bOoum7f5lUOPMz-Dc6HXbEsku4SckWEMoQZ4_tveixQH4dPhS9Umu15o

On 3/17/2020 at 10:21 AM, dawkins4prez said:

If I am Deshaun Watson, I don't sign a new deal/extension until Bill O'Brien is fired/gone from organization for good.

4 hours ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Hooboy...

Would it shock anybody that the last big racist NFL owner left behind a good ol boy racist Head Coach.