Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne1126

VIRGINIA

I've been and Eagles fan for far longer than I've been in this area -- fan since mid '70s. The Army brought me here in '93 and a good government job has kept me here. I do miss not seeing all the Eagles games each season. I mean come on ... who really watches the Deadskins anyway, except when the Eagles are killing them.

I live in Richmond but will soon be moving down to Va. Beach. I have 2 passions, the Eagles, and sticking it too those lame Foreskin fans. Barring Westbrook's injury, the final game at Fed Ex field this year was awesome. Eagles fans took the stadium over. It was like a home game in Philly. :thumbsup:

Stephens City, VA - near Winchester.

I used to work at the local newspaper here as the graphic designer and every year had to do the Redskins Preview. I always tried to sneak in a jab at the Skins. The year that the skins spent all the money and signed players like Jeff George, Deion, etc. I did a cover for the preview that had a characature of Daniel Snider with money bags hoisted in the air. The Sports editor is an Eagles fan too, so it managed to make it to print!

Not many good places to get Eagle merchandise around here, but my wife is from South Jersey, so when visiting family I stock up of Eagles gear.

Born and raised in Pottville, PA - Yuegling was cheap as water thumbup.gif

Moved to Centreville in '92 after college, and now live in Sterling. I married a local and converted her from a skins fan. The in-laws are not happy, but screw them, they're skins fans.

Haven't looked at how old this thread is yet but I'm in NOVA and have been an Eagle fan since I was a lil kid. I love going to Fed Ex every season and watching my birds lay into the skins. It's a great feeling. rolleyes.gif

falls church va. both of my parents are from the saucon valley, and every single one of my relatives are from there too. its too easy to make fun of the skins.

I live in Richmond but will soon be moving down to Va. Beach.  I have 2 passions, the Eagles, and sticking it too those lame Foreskin fans.  Barring Westbrook's injury, the final game at Fed Ex field this year was awesome.  Eagles fans took the stadium over.  It was like a home game in Philly. flex.gif

1389459[/snapback]

I'm moving to Richmond this summer and bringing the NFL ticket with me. Any Eagle bars or hangouts, you know of ??

Chantilly, VA here, orginally from Abington, Pa.

Moved down here 10 years ago.

Became a season ticket holder 5 years ago.

Lets just say you can take the man out of his home town, but you can't take the home town out of the man.

worthy.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

For those in Loudoun or near Sterling/Ashburn. Is there a place we can all get together? I just cancelled the Sunday Ticket because they wanted $310 for the package plus HD. I'd rather go to a bar!

Springfield Va. I was born in Philly, moved here in 83 at the age of 5. my older brothers made sure I was an Eagles fan at a young age.