Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne1126

VIRGINIA

I'm in the Herndon/Reston area. Let me know if peeps get together this season.

I am in the Reston area and used to go to Champs sports bar in Reston and Glory Days. Haven't found a good place where Eagles fans hang out around here since the Eagles fans stopped going to Champs a few years ago.

Prince George Virginia is where I live. I had no idea that there were so many Eagles Fans in Va. I mainly see Deadskins fans everywhere. I feel pretty good now. Go Eagles. :thumbsup:

Big crowd of Eagles fans each Sunday at Bungalo Billiards in the Shirlington Complex right off of 395 in Arlington, Va. Best thing is that a crowd of Dallas fans sit a few tables over so there is always jawing back and forth.

I spent the first 18 years of my life in Philly(North Philly-Kensington), and I am a hard core Philadelphia teams fan, Flyers, Sixers, Phillies, and especially the EAGLES! Eagle_smiley.jpg I Live Just a few miles up the road (relativly speaking) from the fan in Big Stone Gap Va., in the small town of Tazewell Va. which is also located in the very much rural, Southwest Va. The Pro Football fan base in this area is pretty much varied or non committed as much of the football devotion is focused (understandably) on local High School Teams. About 20 years ago if I had to pick the local favorite for a NFL Team it would have been the Redskins :thumbsdown: but now the Titans and the Panthers are cutting in on that share, and more recently the Steelers. Bluefield, Va which is about 18 miles from where I live is the hometown of Ahmad Bradshaw of the N.Y. Giants and as such many of the residents there are now "loyal" Giants fans. My wife who grew up in this area is a Dallas fan :furious: so it gets pretty intense in my house come Football Season!... but I think I'll keep her anyway. B-) GO EAGLES in '09 And Always

Big crowd of Eagles fans each Sunday at Bungalo Billiards in the Shirlington Complex right off of 395 in Arlington, Va. Best thing is that a crowd of Dallas fans sit a few tables over so there is always jawing back and forth.

I live just up the road from Bungalow, about 5 minutes if not less. Haven't been to watch a game there in a long time, though. I went to Crystal City Sports Pub last season for the Eagles-Redskins game, and I was surprised that there were close to the same number of Eagles fans there as Redskins fans (at least on the level I was on). BTW, for anyone in the area that hasn't checked this place out, it's a great place to watch any game - Eagles or not. The top level resembles a Vegas sports book.

Hey everyone,

Sadly I just moved away from Philadelphia to Northern Virginia for work. I live in the Reston/Chantilly area. Does anyone know of any good Eagles bars in the area? I'm looking for a good place to hang out and watch the games. Thanks for your help.

Hey everyone,

Sadly I just moved away from Philadelphia to Northern Virginia for work. I live in the Reston/Chantilly area. Does anyone know of any good Eagles bars in the area? I'm looking for a good place to hang out and watch the games. Thanks for your help.

Go to Rhino's - it's in Georgetown right over the Key Bridge. It's an Eagles bar and get's pretty crazy on gamedays. They play the Eagles fight song over the speakers after every TD too. It's $8 pitchers and .25 cent wings during games, which for DC (especially GTOWN) is a steal.

I live in Arlington, so it's a little closer. We also have Bungalow Billiards which is just a generic sports bar, although I have watched a few eagles games there as well. Not sure if they have those out in Reston.

Go to Rhino's - it's in Georgetown right over the Key Bridge. It's an Eagles bar and get's pretty crazy on gamedays. They play the Eagles fight song over the speakers after every TD too. It's $8 pitchers and .25 cent wings during games, which for DC (especially GTOWN) is a steal.

I live in Arlington, so it's a little closer. We also have Bungalow Billiards which is just a generic sports bar, although I have watched a few eagles games there as well. Not sure if they have those out in Reston.

Thanks. I actually know Rhino. I was there a few years back and had no idea it was an Eagles bar...then again it was a Saturday night during the summer. Hopefully I can find a place closer to Reston but i'll check it out.

I am in the Reston area and used to go to Champs sports bar in Reston and Glory Days. Haven't found a good place where Eagles fans hang out around here since the Eagles fans stopped going to Champs a few years ago.

Champs at Plaza America? Went there for pretty much every game that wasn't being shown locally the past couple years. Either there, or Damon's out in Chantilly.

anybody know one around woodbridge ??

it sucks not living in NJ anymore

Yes this is the First year in 7 year's I won't have Direct TV because I moved and have no room for reception. Does anybody know where to go in Woodbridge, Stafford or Fredericksburg to watch the game. I live in Stafford and would drive to Woodbridge or Fredericksburg for the game. Thanks in advance!

Champs at Plaza America? Went there for pretty much every game that wasn't being shown locally the past couple years. Either there, or Damon's out in Chantilly.

Glory Day's in the Fox Mill shopping center had a good number of Eagles fans. The last time I went to Champps was a few years ago (5 maybe?) and they had tons of Eagles fans but soon they had trouble with the cops arresting people while they were at the bar so I stopped going for that and most of the Eagles fans stopped going. I might try Glory Days this weekend.

Thanks. I actually know Rhino. I was there a few years back and had no idea it was an Eagles bar...then again it was a Saturday night during the summer. Hopefully I can find a place closer to Reston but i'll check it out.

Try Chammps at Plaza America or Glory Days at the Fox Mills shopping center. They are 2 spots that I know Eagles fans go in this area or atleast used to go.

I live in the herndon area and I just watch the games on the sunday ticket. For night games I like to go to the local bars but I have heard good things about Rhino's Pump House. I am in a small dilemma this weekend myself. I am going to be vacationing in VA beach and it looks as if the Dallas game is going to be televised. Does anyone know of a good sports bar down in that area?

Not sure if there's any fans here living in Virginia Beach - but around the oceanfront - Mahi Mah's is a great place - bunch of Eagles fans, including the bartenders, who make sure the game is front and center every week.

I'll be there tomorrow - come on down.

Just moved to Alexandria, is there anything within the city or does everyone go up to Rhino's?

I've gone to Joe Theismann's these first 2 games, couple Eagles fans there.