Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne1126

VIRGINIA

Grew up in Maryland about 3 miles from FedEx Field.  In Richmond now still givin the Skins fans da finger Eagle_smiley.jpg

4268709[/snapback]

The finger???? Redskins fans deserve nothing less than a good swift kick in their backside.

sideroll.gifsideroll.gif

The Navy is Bringing me to VA groovy.gif

I'll be working at Portsmouth Naval Hospital. If anyone can give me a heads up on the area and where the local Eagles fans meet...That would be great!

See you all in January...

PSS

I will be stationed at Portsmouth Naval hospital...Gonna live in Chesapeke or VA Beach..Wont know until I get there, but are there any Eagles fan clubs or places where Birds fans get together there...If not lets get something going!!!

Eagle_smiley.jpg 4.5 Hours from Philly...Im coming home!!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

From Occoquan. Been a Eagles fan for I don't know how long. Remember watching championship game in 1960. Lived through all the barren years of the late 60's and early 70's. Through Buddy Ryan and Randall. Throug D Vermeil. Yo Eagle_smiley.jpg u name it I've been a fan. My blood is green.

Reston Va here but I was born and raised in Philly.

4178531[/snapback]

hey thats awesome!! im in reston, va 2. its disgusting how many redskins fans there are here.... but we are soo close 2 DC so i guess its to b expected.

---keep representin, south philly's borders-----

GO EAGLES Eagle_smiley.jpg

I was born and raised in South Jersey, but I moved to Northern Virginia for my job about four years ago. I live in Centreville, which is right outside Fairfax.

It sucks being an Eagle fan in the heart of Redskin country. At my old office in Beltsville, MD they played "Hail to the Redskins" every Monday morning over the loudspeaker during football season.

Any of you in the DC area, if the Eagles are not on TV, Rhino Bar in Georgetown is the place to be for games. Packed with all Eagles fans. Closest you'll feel to actually being in Philly.

Any of you in the DC area, if the Eagles are not on TV, Rhino Bar in Georgetown is the place to be for games.  Packed with all Eagles fans.  Closest you'll feel to actually being in Philly.

4447093[/snapback]

Alexandria, VA checkin' in. Rhino bar is crazy during Eagles games!! It can be a little tough to find parking, but it is well worth going!

Alexandria, VA checkin' in.  Rhino bar is crazy during Eagles games!!  It can be a little tough to find parking, but it is well worth going!

4506759[/snapback]

Parking is tough! I also enjoy driving through Arlington after 9 or 10 beers! I'll stick to the suburbs!

Rhino is bangin.

For those trying to avoid driving and parking, there are shuttle buses that go into Georgetown to make up for their lack of a metro stop. The one i take costs a buck and goes non-stop from union station. Im sure there are other ones from other locations but i am not aware of them.

I was born in Philly but moved to VA, now live in Ashburn. I feel naseous driving past Deadskins Camp when its going on, but I represented my Eagle_smiley.jpg when I had a coed flag football championship game at old Redskin Park and proudly played in my lovely green jersey. It was worth the death stares and intentional tackles. I think I really did bleed green that day and it was worth it.

Nothing beat visiting my twin boys after their birth at Loudoun Hospital Center (the Deadskins main hospital) during playoff season. Had my jersey on then too, they almost didnt let me in LOL LOL. Again if looks could kill.

Have a countdown going for 8/28. . . the Eagles Carnival. Threatened my husband with a divorce if he didnt get autograph passes for Donovan wub.gif . So glad I married him because I will be face to face with my HERO in 12 days. worthy.gif

The Navy is Bringing me to VA groovy.gif

I'll be working at Portsmouth Naval Hospital. If anyone can give me a heads up on the area and where the local Eagles fans meet...That would be great!

See you all in January...

PSS

4402841[/snapback]

PSS,

Mel's place is a small little bar in Virginia Beach that is packed with Eagles fans on Sundays. biggrin.gif

VA Beach - Originally from Chesco. Got tix to see the Birds vs. Chargers in Oct. Hope to see a good game, like the last two Dallas games. Is there anywhere at the beach Eagles fans get together to watch games? Eagle_smiley.jpg GO BIRDS!

Everyone have a drink for me this year @ Rhino. I got kicked out and banned from the bar after a slight altercation there after the Super Bowl (I will go to the grave vowing that I did not start it, though). I tried to go to watch some baseball the other night with some friends, and low and behold, the bartender remembered me and booted me out. So, I'll be finding a new Birds bar this season but it just won't be the same. Maybe some afternoon I'll sneak in incognito to say hi to you all!

Everyone have a drink for me this year @ Rhino. I got kicked out and banned  from the bar after a slight altercation there after the Super Bowl (I will go to the grave vowing that I did not start it, though). I tried to go to watch some baseball the other night with some friends, and low and behold, the bartender remembered me and booted me out. So, I'll be finding a new Birds bar this season but it just won't be the same. Maybe some afternoon I'll sneak in incognito to say hi to you all!

4530653[/snapback]

lolol

What happened exactly

Richmond here.

Moved here from Philly in Dec. 04. This is my first full season away from Philly since I moved to Philly in 1990 (at age 11).

Any places to catch the games here?

I hate Comcast. thumbdown.gif

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I moved down here (Fairfax) last August after getting married. Was living in State College, PA, which is mysteriously a Pittsburgh market, and now I'm in a Redskins market. (Originally from Bucks County)

The PSU alumni association did deals with some bars to be official game-watching locations for Penn State games. Anything like that possible for Eagles games? I can't stand watching Redskins or Baltimore, while my Eagles are playing someone else and I only get the ticker score...

If anyone knows an Eagles-friendly bar in the Fairfax area, let me know!

Im in Virginia Beach, moving to Portsmouth, VA this weekend. Anyway, I've been down here since last august after being raised and living in philly for 24 years.

I watched the games not on national tv at hooters @ military hwy last year. It was awful, I was usually 1 of about 4 or 5 eagles fans. Not even an e-a-g-l-e-s chant. Though I definitely broke a few out during the NFC championship game.

So where is the place with the most eagles' fans nearby? I want a good spot to watch them this year.

Rhino is bangin.

For those trying to avoid driving and parking, there are shuttle buses that go into Georgetown to make up for their lack of a metro stop.  The one i take costs a buck and goes non-stop from union station.  Im sure there are other ones from other locations but i am not aware of them.

4515127[/snapback]

Where can I get info on these buses? Are they run through the metro system?

Thanks! Eagle_smiley.jpg