Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne1126

VIRGINIA

Born and rasied in North east Philly (Port Richmond), Stationed in Norfolk, Va. Been here for almost a year. I usually go up to Philly to watch the games. if not I need to find a good sports bar down here to watch the games. hopefully something pretty close. that way i dont have to worry bout getting to drunk and having to drive...

4557765[/snapback]

Born and raised in Fishtown/Kensington and I now live in Norfolk too. DH is in the Navy (he's from Lindenwold, NJ), been down here for a year and a half.

I will be at Glory Days in Reston to watch the game so if anyone in the area and want to watch the game stop by. I will be in my green DMac jeresy cheering my team on.

I will be at Glory Days in Reston to watch the game so if anyone in the area and want to watch the game stop by. I will be in my green DMac jeresy cheering my team on.

4835672[/snapback]

Just gotu in from out of state and late for the game ack! Off to the Teams Sports Bar in Crystal City cause it's around the corner from me. If it doesn't pan out, I'll check out that Adams Morgan place. Wearing #5 and hoping we stick it to Dallas.

I am from Woodbridge (originally from philly)..... Has anyone been to the "Philadelphia Tavern" in Manassas? I'm decideding on whether or not i wanna go there or Rhino Bar for the chargers game.

I am from Woodbridge (originally from philly)..... Has anyone been to the "Philadelphia Tavern"  in Manassas? I'm decideding on whether or not i wanna go there or Rhino Bar for the chargers game.

4904472[/snapback]

Trust me, it is not a good place to go. I usually go to Mcgerk's in Baltimore but last year decided to give the Philadelphia Tavern a try and haven't gone back since. It does have about 10-12 eagle fans but it is mostly locals that go there and the TV arrangements/locations are a pain in the A@@.

Trust me, it is not a good place to go. I usually go to Mcgerk's in Baltimore but last year decided to give the Philadelphia Tavern a try and haven't gone back since. It does have about 10-12 eagle fans but it is mostly locals that go there and the TV arrangements/locations are a pain in the A@@.

4911383[/snapback]

I didn't see your post, and made the mistake of going to Philadelphia Tavern to check out the game.... although there were about 20 or so eagles fans there, the place was small, and they only had 2 TV's, one of which had the redskins game on.... and there were about 8-10 redskins fans there.... and the cheesesteaks sucked.

delaplane, in fauquier county

1788638[/snapback]

Warrenton Checkin in, I didnt know there was another Eagles fan in Fauquier

I am from Woodbridge (originally from philly)..... Has anyone been to the "Philadelphia Tavern"  in Manassas? I'm decideding on whether or not i wanna go there or Rhino Bar for the chargers game.

4904472[/snapback]

Philly Tavern is rather small, I have never been there for football, but they do have good cheesesteaks. I would imagin they have the game on there but if your looking for a place in Manassas, the one place that comes to mind is Damons

I have been an eagles fan since I was a kid- Hailing from Richmond, VA  Eagle_smiley.jpg

5277088[/snapback]

i've been eagles fan since i started watching the NFL and i was like 5-6-7 i was born in philadelphia but moved here to fairfax va being an eagles fan in redskins area is hard but i never lost faith in my eagles

GO GREEN! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Im looking to get a list together of Fans in the Norfolk, VA Beach area...I would like to start up a fan club down here...Anyone interested please PM me...

There are plenty of us down here...lets get it going!!! Only 7 months till Training Camp

Hampton Roads here. The name says VaBeach but it's actually Chesapeake

4137489[/snapback]

I will be moving to Chesapeake in a couple of years. I grew up there, graduated from Indian River. Currently in South Jersey.

Chesapeake, Hickory High school

5775823[/snapback]

I wish I could of went to Hickory, Deep Creek, or Great Bridge. Oh well. Hickory has some hot blondes there if I remember correctly.

Go Eagles.

Where are the prime hangouts for watching the Eagles in Virginia? I use to go to Damons in Springfield, VA . It is now closed. Nothing like hanging out with crazy knowledgeable Eagle fans!!! Eagle_smiley.jpg

groovy.gif

I wish I could of went to Hickory, Deep Creek, or Great Bridge.  Oh well.  Hickory has some hot blondes there if I remember correctly.

Go Eagles.

5784489[/snapback]

Oh yea man still do groovy.gif

Anyone in the NOVA area that is around Reston?

Just bought a condo and we aren't allowed satellites - so no NFL package - so I need to find a place where I can watch the Eagles play when the SuckSkins are taking up the local airwaves.

Please help!