Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne1126

VIRGINIA

Anyone in the NOVA area that is around Reston?

Just bought a condo and we aren't allowed satellites - so no NFL package - so I need to find a place where I can watch the Eagles play when the SuckSkins are taking up the local airwaves.

Please help!

5795517[/snapback]

I live in Reston and there are 2 places to go here.

1)Chammps- Used to be the place to be but now alot less Eagles fans

2)Glory Days- The new place to be for Eagles games. Alot of Eagles fans, plenty of seats and nice way to cheer the team on. I will be looking to get the NFL Sunday ticket this season so I may or may not be going to those places this year.

Anyone in the NOVA area that is around Reston?

Just bought a condo and we aren't allowed satellites - so no NFL package - so I need to find a place where I can watch the Eagles play when the SuckSkins are taking up the local airwaves.

Please help!

5795517[/snapback]

Hey! I live in Woodbridge, VA (just around the corner!) I have a SAT w/2 42 Plasmas, NFL Ticket (when it starts again), NBA ticket would love to have you over since we both share a very hated passionn for the 'ForeSkins'... I HATE THE REDSKINS MORE THAN DALLAS! EMAIL ME @ kevinmoore42967@verizon.net Eagle_smiley.jpg

Eagle_smiley.jpg

i've been eagles fan since i started watching the NFL and i was like 5-6-7 i was born in philadelphia but moved here to fairfax va being an eagles fan in redskins area is hard but i never lost faith in my eagles

GO GREEN! Eagle_smiley.jpg

5277997[/snapback]

smile.gif I'm brand new to the board and am a serious EAGLES FAN, I'm in "Rich-man" VA also, I usually fly with the bird fans at Mulligan's in Mechanicsville, there are quite a few Central VA fans ..we should invade a local watering hole and make our own, PHILLY PHAN PHRIENDLY....all Philly all the time thumbup.gif mid-atlantic mad-manl

Anyone in Harrisonburg can find Eagles Fans everywhere. I have been working there for about nine mounths and see them around there. I was talking to a lady at the Foodlion store one day,due to a gloating Dallass fan, she waas from Philly, I told her to look at the back window of my truck when she wen to the lot . Low and behold she was parked beside me. You see I have this Large Screaming Eagle sticker in the back window of my green Chevy Eagle_smiley.jpg its about 30 inches long. while we conversed beside my truck I noticed this toyota backing out of his spot and he kept on backing till he was far enough back that we could see his front bumper. He honked his horn and pointed to the front where low and behold his car sported an Eagles plate . He gave the thumbs up and the lady and I did likewise. I went to Applebys on 33 the next day and ran into A bartender whom was an Eagle fan and a regular that was also. How cool . I feel like I am in good hands there in Harrisonburg. thumbup.gif

VA Beach here.

There's a great little EAGLES bar called TANGO's in VA Beach.  thumbup.gif

5798043[/snapback]

I will have to check that out next time I am there.

I live in Reston and there are 2 places to go here.

1)Chammps- Used to be the place to be but now alot less Eagles fans

2)Glory Days- The new place to be for Eagles games. Alot of Eagles fans, plenty of seats and nice way to cheer the team on.  I will be looking to get the NFL Sunday ticket this season so I may or may not be going to those places this year.

5887632[/snapback]

Damn. I'm in Sterling. I head to champps when I can't get the game. I sense a big get together this year.

I've been and Eagles fan for far longer than I've been in this area -- fan since mid '70s. The Army brought me here in '93 and a good government job has kept me here. I do miss not seeing all the Eagles games each season. I mean come on ... who really watches the Deadskins anyway, except when the Eagles are killing them.

1388486[/snapback]

The wife and I are both from Sharon Hill (near the Airport). I joined the Navy in 1972 and have been here (Norva/Va Bch) ever since. But we got the NFL package with direct TV so we can watch the Eagles every Sunday, anywhere they're playing. You've gotta get it partner! Eagle_smiley.jpg

Eagles fan on the Eastern Shore of Virginia...the little part of Virginia that isn't connected. It is actually quicker to get to philly from here than it is to D.C. so that is a plus! Eagle_smiley.jpg

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!! Been an Eagles fan since '92 when I watched a live NFL game for the first time. Was born in IN, lived in IA, KS, and IL, but grew up for the most part in Lancaster County, PA. I live in Harrisonburg, VA, but man I love my Birds. Redskins? Screw 'em! And don't get me started on the Giants or Cowboys...

Born and raised in Wilkes Barre, family lineage of Eagles fans goes all the way back to my great grandfather holding season tickets in '48. Moved to Virginia Beach in '00 with my dad--a loyal Eagles fan. We still make atleast 4 or 5 trips up to Philly for games each year, but otherwise we've been on the lookout for a true Eagles fan bar in Va Beach. We currently frequent Smackwater Jack's when we can't get a game on TV, because they have cheap, good food and are pretty easy to convince to put Eagles games on the big screen.

If any Va. Beach/Norfolk Eagles fans have a better place to suggest on Sunday's, please give me a heads-up.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Eagle_smiley.jpg

My screen name is Raven.... But I'm an Eagle to the bone!!!!

Born and raised just outside of Philly .. The Navy brought me

to VA and have been here for the last 25 years.. Gotta go home

at least once a month to get my Italian Hogie or Cheese Steak!!!

VA Beach here.

There's a great little EAGLES bar called TANGO's in VA Beach.  thumbup.gif

5798043[/snapback]

Where is Tangos?

Damn.  I'm in Sterling.  I head to champps when I can't get the game.  I sense a big get together this year.

6134764[/snapback]

A few years ago it was the place to go to watch the games but last year I ended up being the only Eagles fan there so I went to Glory Days instead and there were alot of Eagles fans there. I know alot of fans go to Rhinos in Georgetown but that is too far to go to watch the game when I have 2 sports bars right around the corner. If you head to Glory Days in Reston let me know and we can meet up.

Just moved to Falls Church - Born in Paoli, PA and raised in Downingtown, PA.

Definitely looking for some fans and a good bar to watch the games. I would love to meet up with some birds fans each week.

Rhino bar seems to be the place - but I'd like to find something in the NOVA burbs if possible.

Checking in from Franklin,VA (45 min west of Norfolk).

6679528[/snapback]

Do you live near the paper mill? That thing smells "different"