Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne1126

VIRGINIA

Just moved to Falls Church - Born in Paoli, PA and raised in Downingtown, PA.

Definitely looking for some fans and a good bar to watch the games. I would love to meet up with some birds fans each week.

Rhino bar seems to be the place - but I'd like to find something in the NOVA burbs if possible.

6687518[/snapback]

If Reston isn't too far check out Glory Days. There is quite a few Eagles fans there.

The downtown Buffalo Wild Wings has been named the official Richmond Eagles bar.

6521398[/snapback]

Nice! I was thinking about hitting that place up this season. I've been going to the BW3 in the West End since I moved here. That location's pretty lame.

Chantilly, VA here, orginally from Abington, Pa.

Moved down here 10 years ago.

Became a season ticket holder 5 years ago.

Lets just say you can take the man out of his home town, but you can't take the home town out of the man.

worthy.gif  Eagle_smiley.jpg

4146057[/snapback]

What do season tickets run. I'm on the waiting list. I'd be interested in knowing if you ever have tickets to a game that you need to sell.

Eagle_smiley.jpg

I moved down here (Fairfax) last August after getting married.  Was living in State College, PA, which is mysteriously a Pittsburgh market, and now I'm in a Redskins market.  (Originally from Bucks County)

The PSU alumni association did deals with some bars to be official game-watching locations for Penn State games.  Anything like that possible for Eagles games?  I can't stand watching Redskins or Baltimore, while my Eagles are playing someone else and I only get the ticker score...

If anyone knows an Eagles-friendly bar in the Fairfax area, let me know!

4537871[/snapback]

Jamie,

If you find one let me know. I have been to Glory Days at Nutley Street shopping center, and seen a game there. I don't know if they show games on a regular basis.

I grew up near Williamsport and, given State College's proximity to Pittsburgh over that of Philly, I can understand it being a Steeler market. Not happy about it, but can understand it.

BTW ... Nice signature, I'm sure you have updated it by now, but nice for the time.

Philly fan representing in Virginia Beach..If its from Philly..I am down with it.

P.S. The best philly cheese steaks and hoagies in the the Hampton Roads area is off Interstate 64 opn Tidewater Drive... groovy.gif

Philly fan representing in Virginia Beach..If its from Philly..I am down with it.

P.S. The best philly cheese steaks and hoagies in the the Hampton Roads area is off Interstate 64 opn Tidewater Drive... groovy.gif

6842563[/snapback]

I'm from Norfolk, Va and you ain't lying. Philly Steak and Subs on Tidewater rocks

Hey Fellow Va. Eagles. Eagles fan from 27 years back living it up in Norfolk, Va. Ya gotta try the Cheese Steaks on Tidewater Dr. in Philly Style Steaks And Subs.

GO GO GO GO EAGLES

Eagle_smiley.jpg

Repin' Va Beach, been here since 1995....F the Skins, Cowboys and the Giants!!! Yeah, Philly Style Steaks and Subs off Tidewater is the real deal.

/ thumbup.gifEagle_smiley.jpg

I live in the Kempsville area in Va. Beach and was wondering where all the fans that bleed green are hanging out on game day.

/ thumbup.gif  Eagle_smiley.jpg

I live in the Kempsville area in Va. Beach and was wondering where all the fans that bleed green are hanging out on game day.

6854520[/snapback]

I b from Alexandria, Virginia...Go E A G L E S groovy.gif

warrenton, virginia representing

I am already prepairing for opening day, Warrenton is going to be rockin

I'm from Norfolk, Va and you ain't lying. Philly Steak and Subs on Tidewater rocks

6847279[/snapback]

from Philly area, but live in Newport News. That place on Tidewater is o.k. I just dont like the yellow american cheese they use. I prefer white american cheese.

/ thumbup.gif  Eagle_smiley.jpg

6854520[/snapback]

I'd like to know the same thing. Though I did get SuperFan Sunday Ticket for 52" HD this year...

but still, I'd like to come out and party in a bar with some birds fans for a few games.

I'm always willing to have a few people over... serious fans only smile.gif I'll ust have to inform my wife.

I should be moving soon (in about 2 months) and when I do I will be getting NFL Sunday Tickets. Now the question is when I do how many people would I be able to have over for the games? I will think about inviting a few of my NOVA Eagles fans to get together. Maybe I provide the game and you provide the beer/food. I'm sure we can get something worked out where it could become a weekly thing if fun is had by all and the police don't come to the door.

I should be moving soon (in about 2 months) and when I do I will be getting NFL Sunday Tickets. Now the question is when I do how many people would I be able to have over for the games? I will think about inviting a few of my NOVA Eagles fans to get together. Maybe I provide the game and you provide the beer/food. I'm sure we can get something worked out where it could become a weekly thing if fun is had by all and the police don't come to the door.

6919786[/snapback]

Where in NoVA will you be?