Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wayne1126

VIRGINIA

I just checked the link again and now it shows the Eagles/Saints game as the 1pm game on Fox. Sweet another week of Eagles football on regular TV. I have yet to be forced to watch the game surrounded by Redskins fans. I know it won't last all year but so far so good.

It appears due to the Redskins/Colts game being on at 4pm the Eagles/Bucs game will be seen down here in VA at 1pm. thumbup.gif I will be in Philly over the weekend so I will get a chance to watch it there.

It appears due to the Redskins/Colts game being on at 4pm the Eagles/Bucs game will be seen down here in VA at 1pm.  thumbup.gif I will be in Philly over the weekend so I will get a chance to watch it there.

7296064[/snapback]

I thought they don't air the 1pm game if redskins are on at 4???

I thought they don't air the 1pm game if redskins are on at 4???

7317548[/snapback]

They do if the game is away and yesterday was one of those times that the Redskins played away at 4pm.

This weeks game is on CBS and The Ravens play at 1pm so the Eagles game won't be on regular TV this week. So I will either find a way to watch online or I will be at Glory Days for the first time this season. I wish this game was on Fox because with the Skins having a bye week it might have bene on down here.

They do if the game is away and yesterday was one of those times that the Redskins played away at 4pm.

This weeks game is on CBS and The Ravens play at 1pm so the Eagles game won't be on regular TV this week. So I will either find a way to watch online or I will be at Glory Days for the first time this season. I wish this  game was on Fox because with the Skins having a bye week it might have bene on down here.

7334068[/snapback]

Come to the Glory Days in Burke, I'm the Sunday afternoon bartender there. actually me and the other guy are both Eagles fans. We hear it from people every week because we both wear our Eagles jerseys behind the bar. It would be nice to get a bigger Eagles contingent in there.

Go Birds!!

I AM A LONG TIME EAGLES FAN LIVING IN VIRGINIA BEACH. OKAY IT SEEMS LIKE WE GOT ALOT OF EAGLES FANS IN THE AREA..NOW WHERE DO MEET TO WATCH EAGLES GAMES. I GOT MY EAGLES PENNANT FLYING ON THE PORCH. JUST TO NOTE I AM A PHILLY FAN PERIOD. FLYERS..PHILLIES...SIXERS..EAGLES...THE BIG FIVE COLLEGE BASKETBALL TEAMS..PENN STATE.... thumbup.gif

7197594[/snapback]

Go to C.P. Shuckers 24th and Pacific.

Eagle_smiley.jpg Hi!!! Virginia Beach born and raised...and an Eagles fan since birth!!! I can't wait to watch em beat the CRAP outta the deadskins on Sunday!!! (So the skins are supposed to be our home team??? censored.gif I think NOT!!!) To all of my fellow veterans out there, usa.gif Happy Veteran's Day...you are awesome, and I just hope you are here in the states (or will be soon) to watch the world's greatest football team! GO EAGLES!!!

From Midlothian Virginia (17 miles south of Richmond). Found Glory Days restaurant and bar that shows all NFL games on various TVS while you eat and drink. I have been an Eagles fan all my life. Hate Redskin country though. Originally from Harrisburg, PA

From Midlothian Virginia (17 miles south of Richmond).  Found Glory Days restaurant and bar that shows all NFL games on various TVS while you eat and drink.  I have been an Eagles fan all my life.  Hate Redskin country though.  Originally from Harrisburg, PA

7452764[/snapback]

Glory Days on Hull is a great place to watch the games as is the BWW farther west on Hull.

I usually only go when the games aren't on any local Richmond TV.

I am originally from Philly (Port Richmond section). Been down here 5 years in Dec.

Eagle_smiley.jpg Hi!!!  Virginia Beach born and raised...and an Eagles fan since birth!!!  I can't wait to watch em beat the CRAP outta the deadskins on Sunday!!!  (So the skins are supposed to be our home team???  censored.gif  I think NOT!!!)  To all of my fellow veterans out there,  usa.gif  Happy Veteran's Day...you are awesome, and I just hope you are here in the states (or will be soon) to watch the world's greatest football team!  GO EAGLES!!!

7451185[/snapback]

I'm on the Peninsula, but I enjoyed that smackdown also. Skins fans have avoided me.

Originally from North Philly, Olney and NE - Navy brought me to VA Beach. My family and I hang out at Mel's Place to watch the game to avoid Deadskin fans.. but always looking for a better place to watch the game. Any suggestions?

Derek

Originally from North Philly, Olney and NE - Navy brought me to VA Beach.  My family and I hang out at Mel's Place to watch the game to avoid Deadskin fans.. but always looking for a better place to watch the game.  Any suggestions?

Derek

7795730[/snapback]

As I hear it, Eagles78 is going to have his cheesesteak shop open for games. It is in Norfolk, almost across the street from WTKR. It will be open soon. I've heard about Mel's before... it's close to our house; but, we have never gone there. Is it any good?

Glory Days on Hull is a great place to watch the games as is the BWW farther west on Hull.

I usually only go when the games aren't on any local Richmond TV.

I am originally from Philly (Port Richmond section). Been down here 5 years in Dec.

7456681[/snapback]

I'm from Tacony. I currently live in Carytown, RVA.

I go to BWW on West Broad when the games aren't on TV.

Originally from North Philly, Olney and NE - Navy brought me to VA Beach.  My family and I hang out at Mel's Place to watch the game to avoid Deadskin fans.. but always looking for a better place to watch the game.  Any suggestions?

Derek

7795730[/snapback]

I'm from North Philly too. 9th and Hunting Park. My brothers went to Olney Class of 93 and 96. I went to Edison Class of 92 (I know, I know, our football team was sorry), just thought I'd give a shout out. I am new to VA so I watch the Birds at my wife's uncles house. He's from Altoona so he loves the Steelers. Eagle_smiley.jpg

anyone from northern v.a? i live in ashburn here and mainly watch the games on direct t.v but love going to the bars to talk trash to redskin fans.....the main eagle bar up here is in georgetown called the rhino pumphouse but ive never been

Eagle_smiley.jpg Wazz Up all of my brothers and sisters that bleed the Mean Green in your veins!!! I am from West Oak Lane but now I am In the heart if I could call it a heart of the redskins country (Northern Virginia) close to Quantico , I retired from the Marines Corps and this was the best for my family and I to stay here and tough it out living amongst the enemy. The First thing that I put up when we moved into our new house was a EAGLE banner in the garage and then a EAGLE flag pole on the outside garage door just to let the neighbors know who and what I stood for. Wouldn't you know it I now have a redskin, giant and cowgirl fans surrounding me from all sides. Being the Marine Warrior that I am every time our EAGLES score, being able to watch them on direct tv, My daughter, wife and myself will go outside and yell the E_A_G_L_E_S chant and wake up the hole neighborhood, we just love it. Well, until the next score, I sure hope you can hear us from here in Southbridge VA, the house that wears her Mean Green all year long. Sergeant Anthony Randall USMC (ret) ;) And thank GOD for Double Wa (WaWa's gas stations) for some Tastykakes if they only had some rolling rock, the only place around here to get a half decent cheese steak is this little joint around the corner from my home called Vinnie's and he's no Gino's, can't complain he works with me when I place my order for my sandwiches you know take out the heart of the bread, no Armoroso's bread either, and he won't get any cheese wiz either, oh well. This is what I get for living without the stress of my hometown Philly.....i.e crickets vs gunfire! I'll take crickets every time. :flex:

:roll:

I was just going to post that. I didn't know about the home opener but figured it wuld be since the Skins are playing on Monday night and our game is a divsion game. So it looks like I will be watching both games on regular TV to start the season. I am assuming when we play the 49ers I will have to go out to the bars. I can't wait till I get NFL Sunday Ticket and I won't have to check those sights again. Until then I will and let people know if you have to go out to watch the game.

Oh and not that I'm complaing that I get to watch the first 2 games on regular TV but how does the Skins get a Sunday night game the 1st week then the Monday night game the 2nd week?

Yo waz up pep's... I am in Dumfries, VA, Been here since 2001 when I got out of the Marine Corps, Dumfries is between Quantico and Woodbridge if you are trying to get your bearings. I finished my basement and I got a 56" HD TV for Christmas. I also have the Sunday package from Directv... So if you need a spot to watch our EAGLES well this is the Place. Plus I have my neighbors "trained" to accept me when I go outside with my wife and daughter and yell our chant when the Eagles score! And I also have all of my Eagle gear up when the game is on ie flag, banners and balloons and what ever has Green on it. Plus my wife is a die hard fan so as you can see I've got it made in the shade when it comes to the Birds, Sixers, Flyers and Phillies! Holla back.. or email me arandallm@comcast.net

Been here for 10 years. Born in South Philly, raised in Delco (Glenolden, Pa) Interboro grad "88. Live in Richmond, VA among "Foreskin" fans. Man we need a fan club down hee. I do have DirecTV but it seems most games are nationally televised. I need to be around other Philly fans. Wife and kids are from Buffalo, so you know who their team is. E-A-G-L-E-S!!!! :D

I just moved to Ashburn and am looking for a place to watch the games...any suggestions?

I've gone to Champps in Reston (off Reston Pkwy) and Rt 267. It's a sports bar and there is a fairly big contingent of Birds fans (men and ladies). Food is ok. A lot of big screen TV's. You will run into fans from all over, but I'd say the largest % are Birds fans.

11694 Plaza America Drive

Reston, VA 20190

http://www.champps.com/default.aspx?tabid=268

I've gone to Champps in Reston (off Reston Pkwy) and Rt 267. It's a sports bar and there is a fairly big contingent of Birds fans (men and ladies). Food is ok. A lot of big screen TV's. You will run into fans from all over, but I'd say the largest % are Birds fans.

11694 Plaza America Drive

Reston, VA 20190

http://www.champps.com/default.aspx?tabid=268

I used to go to Champps all of the time but discovered that most of the Eagles fans stop going. A few years ago we ruled that place. Have they started to show up again because I used to have a great time watching the games surrounded by Eagles fans?